Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencer 50% off Preview Sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Half of my order was cancelled again & all items are still showing up as in stock when I checked.
    And may I add that they've the cheek to take the full amount from my account!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads can this be ordered from now or does it only start on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

From now, if you use the link. My order seems to be ok, but might be cancelled based on other experiences here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can be ordered now using the link/code above - stock and sizes wont last long.

Its open for everyone without the code from Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Very limited selection this time. Ordered a few bits. I'm a small size so usually OK but we'll see what actually arrives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Icsics wrote: »
    Half of my order was cancelled again & all items are still showing up as in stock when I checked.
    And may I add that they've the cheek to take the full amount from my account!

they're a joke at this stage - my last 2 orders were cancelled within 5 minutes of me making them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I'm copying and pasting the code from the email and it's not working?
    Have I missed it?
    It doesn't give use by details on the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Woke up to a notification that my order had been amended and the shoes had been cancelled. Went straight back in and ordered them again and no notification so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

If your size is in stock on the Irish site but out of stock on the UK site then your order will get cancelled.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Addle wrote: »
    I'm copying and pasting the code from the email and it's not working?
    Have I missed it?
    It doesn't give use by details on the email.

Its not on all items on the website, just the categories in the link above.

• Advertisement

This is now valid again. Its a preview sale so its not on the public site until Dec 25th. Discount of the items only in the link.

Preview Sale link 50% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Pretty poor selection and a lot of xxl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Very poor selection & a lot of sizes 'out of stock'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I spent 250-300 each end of year sale for the past 3 years. Looks like I'll end up spending it somewhere else this year. Some good bargains on ASOS at the moment especially if you buy in sterling. Only bought a new Barbour 2 weeks ago for 320 and now down to 160 since yesterday. Just after buying it again and going to send it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,497 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

"Slow mover" sale.

"Slow mover" sale.

Its no longer a preview sale. Its now on the main site and hundreds of extra items

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Davy wrote: »
    Its no longer a preview sale. Its now on the main site and hundreds of extra items

Reverse is true as well. Ordered something when on sale preview, was curious to see what the sale price will be. Its not on sale. Still on full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Auld Jim Halpin

Advertisement