Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Round of 16 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

going over my points here and in round 3 there was no automatic subs made,I have players with zero minutes playing and players on the bench with points and could be subbed in.Was I supposed to make the subs my self or is this an error?

If you made any captain changes or other sub changes then autosubs don't come into action. Much the same happened to me in Round 2 when I forgot to set my team up and then made a few captain changes. I had a player with 6 points ready to come in for Danilo who didn't play but misread the rules and he didn't come in unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Yea thats it,I changed the captain,I was just looking at the points and seen I could change and both got the same points in the end.Cant wait till the new FF starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,316 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I was very lucky sweden qualified as I have olsen, granqvist and claesson.

Just had to get rid of three Spanish fellas so I have a squad of 14 out 15 inui the only casualty for the QF.

5 transfers after the QF stages so it is all luck depending on who survives.

3 each of France, Brazil, Sweden
    2 each of Croatia, Belgium
    and a token English player

Means if France, Brazil and Sweden are knocked out I might as well give up!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement