Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - July game sign up - starting 29.07.2018

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Found the ORIGINAL Molly award rant :pac:
    I cannot BELIEVE that you did that to me!!!!! What a horrible, snivelling, scheming, smelly wolf you are!
    The Sith ARE your enemy! Every other team in the game are your enemy! Why in the name of god would you choose them over the village or even the SK if they weren't playing fair with you guys in the backroom?

#mollysneverforget - vale will confirm this.

Hey, don't blame Necro for these late night/early morning musings. Blame night shifts being a thing.

Also it's now Sunday for over 5 hours, why has the game not started yet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last one I promise :pac: Need to get these out of my system before I go to bed.

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

looking at my avatar and Necro's posts above I'm not sure if this is me or him now
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »
    Found the ORIGINAL Molly award rant :pac:

Hey, don't blame Necro for these late night/early morning musings. Blame night shifts being a thing.

Also it's now Sunday for over 5 hours, why has the game not started yet?

Was that me? I don't remember that.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Was that me? I don't remember that.

Deadroom of Star Wars just after grumpy got you lynched :/

Don't worry I wouldn't make it up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh I do remember that actually. She pinned me as a wolf when I was NRV and got me lynched. The irony of me saying 'Mollysneverforget' and then subsequently forgetting about it. :rolleyes:

Can I go back to sleep again or have we started? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:
    Can I go back to sleep again or have we started?

Sleep with one eye open!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    would be terribly nice if we could get the attention of a forum mod who could edit #1 after the 2 day deadline on editing post to add molly to the list so it makes it easier for us gathering stats after the game to find the correct entrants.

You word things weirdly sometimes. That's done :)

Sleep with one eye open!

Dammit now I'll never sleep. Might as well get up and fire up the old GIF machine...

Necrominus wrote: »
    Dammit now I'll never sleep. Might as well get up and fire up the old GIF machine...

afbbd22d40d675d71242bbb73eb0f763--father-ted-fum.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Its grand I don't have to wait for role pm,

You guys know I'm the seer right?

andy125 wrote: »
    Its grand I don't have to wait for role pm,

You guys know I'm the seer right?

For once it wasn't you false claiming last time around :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

PM's have all been sent.

We hope you enjoy the game.

Opening game thread now.

No more discussion in here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    PM's have all been sent.