Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother and baby groups

Options
  • 29-06-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

My wife is wondering if there are any mother and baby groups around the waterford area? walking/running with buggy be ideal, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

There used to be Buggyfit run by Indigio Fitness (they’re on Facebook) but just checked and they don’t seem to do it any more.

All of the libraries hold mother and baby groups at different times during the week, there’s also a toddler and parent morning at Waterford Gymnastics club which might appeal depending on the age of the baby. I think Ciuidu also organise mother and baby groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

sillysocks wrote:
    All of the libraries hold mother and baby groups at different times during the week, there’s also a toddler and parent morning at Waterford Gymnastics club which might appeal depending on the age of the baby. I think Ciuidu also organise mother and baby groups.

Ciuidu have meetings in Waterford Health Park. They had posts about it this week on their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

Cuidiu run a parent and baby/toddler group in Carrickpherish library every Wednesday morning from 10.30-12.00

Advertisement