Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded tanaka m700 A.I.C.S co2/gas sniper (preban)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

You said the hat and jacket weren't for you, and you offered 275 before the scope was included. So I'll except 275 without the hat/ jacket or scope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

brugmand wrote: »
    You said the hat and jacket weren't for you, and you offered 275 before the scope was included. So I'll except 275 without the hat/ jacket or scope

With the scope included, yes we have a deal for that amount and if not, the rifle will be of little use to me, choice is yours.

I'll include the scope for 300, if not I'll supply a different scope

I'll include the scope for 300, if not I'll supply a different scope

And which different scope is that now, would need to know details and pics, please?

It's a 3-9×40, Swiss arms if I remember right.

• Advertisement

It's a 3-9×40, Swiss arms if I remember right.

It's better than no scope, so, either scope would be acceptable and I'll offer €275 with a scope included.

If agreed, to PM's we go.

Pm so

Pm so

Sent :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Sent :)

Re-sent with the correct details and hope it's received, as Boards isn't being reliable at the moment, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement