Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running footwear?

Options
  • 17-06-2018 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Im getting into running and have been running with cheap runners I picked up for 10 euro.
    https://ie.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-dash-jogger-running-shoes-mens-121087?colcode=12108737

Is there a general consensus on what runners are best to run in? any recommendations?

My right foot is flatter then my left, so I am looking to improve my arch strength while increasing fitness.
    I have been getting pain in the front of my legs at muscle next to shin while running, particularly the right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

When I started running I went into amphibian king and they did a gait analysis and recommended runners based on that. They are expensive but for me anyway worth it to make sure I was wearing the right shoes.

Advertisement