Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tesco car park, waiting for my mam to come out so I can go home and start getting ready for work

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

About to close the door as the flies are driving me nuts. Noisy! Sweet breeze and thy say we will escape the wrath to come out here in coastal Mayo ... Pity as we need SOME rain.. trouble is it don't seem to know when to stop.. stay safe everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

At home. Got a call from the recruiter there. This morning's call apparently went very well :) They need to get formal sign-off from the CEO, but then it seems I'll be getting an offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having a really lovely day. One of those special ones with unexpected happiness.
    Nothing major but enough small things to make me feel really lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

_Kaiser_ wrote:
    At home. Got a call from the recruiter there. This morning's call apparently went very well They need to get formal sign-off from the CEO, but then it seems I'll be getting an offer

Congrats. That's great news of a bank holiday Friday

• Advertisement

eating.. took the dog out to the back field and let her race around while i wandered and picked orchids and dog daisies and clutterbucks, with a sweet wild wind in from the ocean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just in the door, trying to decide what to cook, I’m staaaarving!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

Coming out of the shop with stuff for the BBQ and a lovely 99 in the other hand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

14 flights, 25 hours flying, 58 hours duty, all in the last 5 days..... so today was a bed day, I'm absolutely knackered and it all starts again tomorrow night with 4 more :)
    Heading to Ireland on the 7th for beer time :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    14 flights, 25 hours flying, 58 hours duty, all in the last 5 days..... so today was a bed day, I'm absolutely knackered and it all starts again tomorrow night with 4 more :)
    Heading to Ireland on the 7th for beer time :)

Stay safe up there.. soon be coming home..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    At home. Got a call from the recruiter there. This morning's call apparently went very well :) They need to get formal sign-off from the CEO, but then it seems I'll be getting an offer :)

Congratulations :)

In the hair dressers getting pampered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

collapsing on couch, glad this week is over.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading to work, feeling angry due to work issues, fun night beckons..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Pints ....and in a mood to cause mischief ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,046 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library Break Room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Showered and on my bed chilling.

Considering Beering

Pints ....and in a mood to cause mischief ;)

Aren't you always ;):D

Carside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just down from having a shower, and retirng to the coolness of the front room. Upstairs is like a oven.

Couchside feeling sad and uncertain.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Couchside feeling sad and uncertain.

I hear ya xxx

• Advertisement

Panned out on the couch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Tinting my eyebrows and about to make my nails pretty.
    Friends is on in the background.

Bed.... been up and down like a fiddler's elbow. More big bumble bees in the dwelling... Had to rescue one from Jacob, or rather vice versa as stings in cats mean a vet and on a small island.. Must be a nest nearby as that is four today. Midges are out so windows closed.. summer is a full time job!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Despite have the windows on both the room, and the ensuite ajar for a couple of hours, it's still a kinda oven in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Have a family celebration this weekend so I spent much of the day beautifying and pampering myself.

We went to the gym where I used the steam room and hydro massage, had a swim (well, paddle I can't swim). Then home to exfoliate, moisturise, home manicure and pedicure, foot mask and finally hair blow dried so easier to style tomorrow.

I never ever do it. Usually when we go to the pool I spend the whole time with the little fella but today I passed him over to his daddy and escaped for an hour.

I'm sliding all over the bed now covered in lotions and potions and feeling very relaxed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Whispered wrote: »
    Have a family celebration this weekend so I spent much of the day beautifying and pampering myself.

We went to the gym where I used the steam room and hydro massage, had a swim (well, paddle I can't swim). Then home to exfoliate, moisturise, home manicure and pedicure, foot mask and finally hair blow dried so easier to style tomorrow.

I never ever do it. Usually when we go to the pool I spend the whole time with the little fella but today I passed him over to his daddy and escaped for an hour.

I'm sliding all over the bed now covered in lotions and potions and feeling very relaxed.

Good for you Whispered. :)

Just blitz cleaned the boudoir and shall shortly be getting into the lovely clean sheets! Nothing nicer. I even shaved my legs for the occasion!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just blitz cleaned the boudoir and shall shortly be getting into the lovely clean sheets! Nothing nicer. I even shaved my legs for the occasion!

I shaved my legs this morning and put the Dove tinted moisturiser on them...they feel lovely if I do say so myself.😂

Bedside reading a book about someone getting murdered :D great book :D

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    I shaved my legs this morning and put the Dove tinted moisturiser on them...they feel lovely if I do say so myself.😂

Silky smooth legs and fresh sheets is one of life’s simplest pleasures

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement