Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single and not interested in going out with anyone -Workplace

Options
  • 28-05-2018 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hey all
    as with all employers and factories there are lads and lassies that are single flirting and looking to go out with each other , for myself i like being single but i have had 2 women "Flirt with me" in my place of employment , at the moment i like being single

i was wondering if there is any "lines" i can use to deter women from asking me out apart from lying and saying i have a girlfriend , or any tips from women other than saying "im not interested"

thanks for the replys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

You don't need lines, just be honest and say youre not looking to date anyone at the moment. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

You don't need lines, just be honest and say youre not looking to date anyone at the moment. End of.

That, of course, runs the risk of the embarrassing possibility that the OP has misunderstood these women's intentions...

Advertisement