Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out what polling station to go to

Options
  • 25-05-2018 8:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

1. I'm definitely on the registered list
    2. I didn't receive a voting card
    3. I called the useless county council . They said they didn't know LOL
    4. My details don't come up on the register website
    5. I'm living in the city centre on John's hill

Waterford county council are a useless bunch of friggen ameaturs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Go to checktheregister.ie

When you put in your details, it should show you the Polling Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I don't come up on the register when I put in my address, but do when I put in my eircode. Maybe try the eircode if you haven't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fargojones123

If you are registered, go to checktheregister.ie and make sure if you are registered if you are, you can click on the full details button and it will show where your polling station is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Are you sure you're on the register?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours.........with a little understanding......

I despair if somebody can't even find where they go to vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Neighbours are probably the best bet, but otherwise maybe worth changing the polling stations closest to you. I think St John of Gods is one and Waterpark primary. They’d probably be fairly close to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Are you registered to vote at your current address or a previous one. If it's a previous one you need to go to the polling station for that address.

When I first moved out of my mother's I moved a good few times so kept my banking and polling card tied to her address. Same county so didn't matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

Go knock on the lad next door's door - he will know.

Advertisement