Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Regulator Repairs Waterford

Options
  • 24-05-2018 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone would know where would be the best place to get a new window regulator fitted in Waterford? I have a mkII Skoda Octavia Vrs. I was recommended a mechanic through a friend who said he would do it. I was told my drivers window regulator needed to be replaced, so I ordered a new one. 4 weeks later, I'm still waiting for the mechanic to fix it. If anyone could recommend a reliable place around Waterford to get the new regulator installed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I got my timing belt and water pump and also a window regulator done by Malcom Feikert out in Kilmeaden last week. It was for a Skoda too. He works on lots of Skodas. One word of warning though - he told me the window regulator was a right pain in the hole for him as the rivets were a different size and he had to drill new holes. This was for the front passenger window. Give him a call on 087 6858611.

Advertisement