Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 18 - Season 24 Fixtures and Results (ONLY)

Options
  • 16-05-2018 5:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for the weekly fixtures and results for the coming season of the league ONLY all other posts will be deleted. Use the league banter thread for any chat.

Players are only to play those fixtures listed for the current week - you do not play games in advance unless you have got permission from us via PM due to going on holidays or another reason.

We will be monitoring the number of games played and players found to be falling behind after a number of weeks will be removed from the league.

You are expected to play the 2/3 fixtures assigned each week - if you can't play them all catch up the next week but it should not fall behind any further than that.

The results need to be posted by one or both of the players on here and the other give thanks to it. Ideally you both post, don't just leave it expecting the other person to do it.

The league as per the rules is to be played in a sporting manner.

It goes without saying that things like blocking kickout by the keeper or time wasting passing it around the back four aren't tolerated.

The league is always much better when played in a proper sporting manner and played for fun.

And remember, it's only a game

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Please ensure you have the correct format as follows for the results or they may be missed.

e.g.
    Gameweek: Week 1
    Division: Premiership
    Result: (Team Name/User) v (Team Name/User)

Team%20Picks.jpg

Gameweek 1
    Week1.jpg

Gameweek 2
    Week2.1JPG.jpg
    Week2.2.jpg
    Week2.3.jpg

Gameweek: Week 2
    Division: World Cup
    Result: (Spain) 3 v 1 (Germany/Dufflecoatsunrise)

GG 1-0 at HT, made a couple of changes that seemed to work in the 2nd, Neur is an animal in goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Gameweek 2
    Division world cup

(Damok21) Uruguay 2- 2 France (giggsy)

A game of two halves this as Uruguay dominated the first half and went in at the break 2-0 ahead . Second half was all France and Giggsy got his deserved equaliser late on with us both missing sitters to win it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Result: (Argentina) 1 v 0 (England/SepticMutant)

Result: (Columbia/Scange) 5 v 2 (Argentina)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Result: (Brazil) 2 v 0 (Belgium boulders8)

Result: (Argentina / Irish Wolverine ) 0 v 2 (Brazil)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Gameweek 1
    Division World Cup
    Belgium (Boulders8) 2-0 Argentina (Axwell)

Nip and tuck for a good while, Argentina created a fair few chances in the first half including Messi hitting the post and rolling across the line but I won it late on with a Mertens header and then a long ranger from Nainggolan.

Gameweek 2
    Division World Cup

Brazil (Da-rock) 2-0 Belgium (Boulders8)
    Couldn’t get going in this one at all and ended up well beaten!

Gameweek 1
    Division : World Cup
    Result: Brazil 0-0 Uraguay / DAMOK21

Gameweek 2
    Division - World Cup

Belgium (Boulders8) 1-4 Columbia (scange01)

Pretty much thrashed - tried to change up the tactics given my struggles against him in the club season but had no effect and could barely lay a glove on him - a late Lukaku goal was my only consolationðŸ™

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Week 2
    World cup

Germany(dufflecoat) 2-3 Portugal (steirishrover)

we both had chances in the game.. the winner came from a risky pass he made at the back.. good game though well played

Week 2

(Septicmutant) England 2-3 Uruguay (damok21)

Great game this and I was very lucky to get the win as septicmutant was well on top and created a lot of chances, including hitting the post with a penalty which would have made it ,2-2.

Week 1

England (septic) 6-3 Portugal (steirishrover)

I was 4 down at half time I was blitzed.. made a couple changes at half time and I got it quickly back to 4-3 and was game on.. then septic got himself that 5th goal that killed me. Ran out of steam but a crazy game gg

World Cup Fixtures Gameweek 3

Week3.1.jpg

Week3.2.jpg

Week3.3.jpg

Week 3

Portugal (steirishrover) 3-2 Uruguay (damok)

Think it's first time i get damo.. I was 2 up after 30 mins but game was laggy on both ends and we lost connection. We agreed I get my 2 goal back and start again. Frantic game. My keeper got me out of a hole a few times

Gameweek: Week 3
    Result: (France / Giggsy_15 ) 1 v 2 (Brazil)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Gameweek 1

France (Giggsy_15) 2-4 Italy (The Dunne)

2-0 up and controlling the game and then bottle mode kicked in, couldn’t create anything let alone score a third, The Dunne was clinical and easily picked me apart in the second half for a deserved win

——————————————————————————————

Gameweek 3

France (Giggsy_15) 1-2 Brazil (darock56)

Dominated the first half but couldn’t score, realistically should of been two or three up and I knew this would come back to bite me in the end. The second half was much more open but I finally took the lead with 10 minutes left, conceded an immediate equaliser and was caught out by the pace of Jesus for a 90th minute winner

Game week 2

Portugal (steirishrover) 5-4 France (giggsy)

I went 3 up and then giggsy got 2 goals back.. Always managed to stay a goal ahead though in a topsy turvy game.. good game though

Game week 3

Spain (djdigital) 1-2 Portugal (steirishrover)
    Good game.. was 2 up then had to out up with good bit of pressure from dj to get back into the game. Got a late goal but was just a little too late.. good game

Gameweek 2

Spain (DJ-DigitalMoose) 2-1 France (Giggsy_15)

We both created a lot of chances, he was just a bit more clinical

———————————————————————————————

Gamewwek 3

France (Giggsy_15) 3-3 Belgium (Boulders8)

Went 1-0 down and he had a glorious one on one to make it two missed and I quickly made him pay with 3 quick goals, conceded twice in the last 10 minutes to turn 3 points into 1

———————————————————————————————

Can’t buy a bloody victory in this league

Gameweek 3
    Division World Cup

Belgium (Boulders8) 3-3 France (Giggsy_15)

Action packed game. Lukaku gave me an early lead and then Hazard botched a 1 on 1 to make it 2-0 and was made to pay as Mbappe scored a quick hat-trick to make it 3-1 France at the half!

I changed up the tactics in the second half to try and get back in it! Carrasco pulled one back and then Lukaku salvaged a draw 6 minutes from time after a goal mouth scramble.

• Advertisement

Gameweek 3
    Division World cup

(Dufflecoat) Germany 2 - 4 Uruguay (damok21)

Great game this , I went 2-0 up and Germany pulled one back with a screamer from Kroos. I then managed to go 3-1 up and Germany again pulled one back to set it up for a tense finish. I scored on the break with last kick of the game to seal the win

Gg

Game week 2

Portugal (steirishrover) 7-5 Italy (thedunne)

Crazy game with just under 40 shots in total from us both.. both teams just went for it.. could never really pull away from him after going a goal or so ahead.. good game mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Gameweek 1

Colombia (scange01) 3 - 0 Spain (DJ-DigitalMoose)

gg

World Cup Fixtures Gameweek 4

Week4.1.jpg

Week4.2.jpg

Week4.3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gameweek 3
    England (septicmutant) 4-0 Belgium (Boulders8)
    Really struggle to break teams down witb England, robbed a goal right on half time and I think he switched to three at the back which suited me somewhat.

Good game

Game week 4

Portugal (steirishrover) 3-1 Belgium (boulders)

Pretty good game.. we both played well in different parts of the game.. both had enough chances and each hitting the post. When I went 2 up it made boulders come at me a bit more so was end to end.. good game man

Gameweek 3
    Division - World Cup

England (Septimutant) 4-0 Belgium (Boulders8)

Was tight in the first half but I conceded right on half time and then just fell apart in second half and was well beaten!

Gameweek 4
    Division - World Cup

Portugal (Sterishrover) 3-1 Belgium (Boulders8)

Another defeat, went 3-0 down and despite pulling one back and pushing hard couldn’t make any inroads!

On a bit of a bad run across all FIFA formats at moment ðŸ™

Gameweek 3

France (Giggsy_15) 4-3 Argentina (Irish Wolverine)

Was being outplayed but one through ball opened up his defemse and I was 1-0 up, was up 3-0 at one stage but he pulled a couple back including a comical own goal in injury time where the ball went through my goalkeeper deflected of a defender and trickled over the line.

GG !

Gameweek 4
    Brazil (da-rock56)5-2 Germany(dufflecoat)

• Advertisement

Gameweek 3
    Brazil (da-rock56) 3-3 England (septicmutant)

Advertisement