Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE

Options
  • 14-05-2018 11:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

Is new controversy in the HSE going to happen going forward. Will more people die as a result?
    When will the citizens finally not take anymore and stand up and say enough. Anyone keen on
    a non policitial national movement to campaign to get the entire HSE Administration from top to down removed. We owe it to dead ones families and the current suffering. Its been a black HSE week for Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I’m getting a sense of deja vu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Mods any chance this can be moved to the politics forum or somewhere more suitable?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Viewpoint2

Clonmel you dont care!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 Viewpoint2

This is a politicial forum. So cant see your issue. More importantly its about peoples lives! We care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Are ya looking for politics.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

I don`t believe in public healthcare. I think it is all a scam. It costs a fortune and people have complained about it for as long as I can remember (and that is a long time). No matter how many billions we throw at it, it is never enough but aside from that it has nothing to do with making people better. They treat chronic chonditions from joint pain to nappy rash with painkillers.

If a mother gave an infant painkillers for nappyrash, she go to jail for child abuse. Same should apply to HSE staff who treat the elderly in that way. And, even the young and athletic get treated with painkillers for joint pain. The HSE don`t seem interested in curing people at all. It should be renamed the SSE (Sick Service Executive).

Advertisement