Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor swift and Katy perry have ended their 5 year fued!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Taylor is one those names that when you hear it in the playground, you hope the kid falls off the climbing frame.

Katy is OK though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

cantdecide wrote: »
    Such an inspiration for the children.

Teach them well and let them lead the way.

Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I didn't even know they were feuding :confused:.

You haven't been following this blood feud for the last few years? What have you been doing with your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Katy Perry has a daycent schtack on her.

She's a g@@bag but her cleavage looks good

Ms. Swift's legs are quite nice. Also amuses me how she manages to wind people up by being relatively apolitical.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Jimbob1977 wrote: »
    Has an official hashtag been registered yet?

I was getting so worried about the worsening geopolitical situation in the Persian Gulf and the complex machinations on the Korean peninsula, but this has eclipsed everything.

#tayty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Ms. Swift's legs are quite nice. Also amuses me how she manages to wind people up by being relatively apolitical.

True. I'd belch on them after ridin'her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I will always remember where I was on the day Katy sent Taylor a twig in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Katy Taylor and who?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I Googled her because I didn't even know if Taylor Swift was male or female.

Story goes that her parents were vey business minded and they gave her a unisex name so that future potential employers wouldn't screen out her CV based on gender.

Little tay tay trivia for you there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Story goes that her parents were vey business minded and they gave her a unisex name so that future potential employers wouldn't screen out her CV based on gender.

Little tay tay trivia for you there:D

heres one for you... Marilyn Manson came up with his stage name by combining the names of Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson.

He picked those names because he regarded Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson as the two most iconic figures of the 60s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Taylor Perry and Katy Swift had a feud?

Advertisement