Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Meetup - Dublin (Oscars Smithfield) - 27th July - All welcome

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Great night. Thanks guys and girl.

MrsF is obviously the key to the Robber working well. Without her magic touch we just couldn't hold it together :P

Till next time...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Great laugh, not sure how that robber role got so complicated!!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Pter wrote: »
    Great night. Good to see you again folks!

Obviously that robber role requires a set of written instructions to refer to.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Great night. Thanks guys and girl.

MrsF is obviously the key to the Robber working well. Without her magic touch we just couldn't hold it together :P

Till next time...
    Great laugh, not sure how that robber role got so complicated!!

What did you guys use? the app and did someone make the cards? or was the game bought?

Who all went?

What did you guys use? the app and did someone make the cards? or was the game bought?

Who all went?

Murray, Pter, Quickbeam and myself went. We used ordinary playing cards and gave wolf role
    to the King and robber to the joker. There was confusion and I displayed symptoms of senility thanks to my crap memory :pac:

It was great fun though.

Murray, Pter, Quickbeam and myself went. We used ordinary playing cards and gave wolf role
    to the King and robber to the joker. There was confusion and I displayed symptoms of senility thanks to my crap memory :pac:

It was great fun though.

Was thinking playing cards would be used. Here is a link to the one I have

https://www.amazon.co.uk/B%C3%A9zier-Games-ONUWBEZ-Ultimate-Werewolf/dp/B00HS7GG5G/ref=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1532797802&sr=1-1&keywords=one+night+ultimate+werewolf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    Great night. Good to see you again folks!

Obviously that robber role requires a set of written instructions to refer to.

f.g.bradley's are kind enough to put the rules up on there site so you can reference them and refresh your memory when out and about and left the rule sheet at home.
    https://www.fgbradleys.com/rules/rules2/OneNightUltimateWerewolf-rules.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    f.g.bradley's are kind enough to put the rules up on there site so you can reference them and refresh your memory when out and about and left the rule sheet at home.

Sorry I should have elaborated. We were all very clear on the rules until the cards were dealt and then everyone kept forgetting what they were supposed to do.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah, that's a different set to mine - I have this one sitting in the bedroom. Hoping to teach the parents, wife and sisters the game this Christmas :D

OMG, we were terrible. Drink might be to blame in some cases, but not all of us were even drinking so that's probably senility: People forgot to look at their new card, people forgot to swap at all, people made too much noise swapping and got found out, people thought they were robber when actually wolf so two players went to swap, people put their arms in the way of the robber's move meaning they couldn't swap. Some of us perhaps did a few more of those than others, but not a one of us failed to fúck up somewhere along the line!

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah, that's a different set to mine - I have this one sitting in the bedroom. Hoping to teach the parents, wife and sisters the game this Christmas :D

Your game is more like the traditional.

one night werewolf is all done in one go.
    deal cards, look, place in front of you in center of table, announcer or app gets things going, some cards are swapped, nobody gets to look at cards again. every one wakes and after discussion vote is made. catch a wolf, and village win. don't catch a wolf and wolves win. (simplistic explanation)

• Advertisement

OMG, we were terrible. Drink might be to blame in some cases, but not all of us were even drinking so that's probably senility: People forgot to look at their new card, people forgot to swap at all, people made too much noise swapping and got found out, people thought they were robber when actually wolf so two players went to swap, people put their arms in the way of the robber's move meaning they couldn't swap. Some of us perhaps did a few more of those than others, but not a one of us failed to fúck up somewhere along the line!

I think thats were problems were introduced.

You are not meant to look at the cards again. ;)

I thought I was the Robber but you were and I had my eyes closed for that swap!! Why like! :D

sKeith wrote: »
    I think thats were problems were introduced.

You are not meant to look at the cards again. ;)

You do if you are the robber :)

You swap your card and look at your new card.

That game where I was the minion. I forgot to open my eyes and look for the werewolf. Still managed to win, but it was pure luck :pac:

You do if you are the robber :)

You swap your card and look at your new card.

This was the rule I was meaning to get across

456926.png

456926.png

Ah ok, thought you meant no one was allowed to look at all at the cards.

456926.png

Yeah, I meant the Robber forgot to check their new role.

Advertisement