Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemate installed indoor camera in communal room

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

lawred2 wrote: »
    great story

zilch to do with a dog in shared rental accommodation all the same

Well, it was more like "yeah, I live with an aggressive, paranoid stoner who just put a camera into our living space against our wishes and he gets aggressive when we ask him to take it down. Also he has a dog.
    OMG HE HAS A DOG HE'S A MONSTER!!!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'd have thought the landlord wouldn't be happy about such alterations to the wall.

I wouldn't stand go for having the camera there. I'd take it down, hand it to the guy and say that I don't want him spring in me like a perv, acting in a very paranoid manner.

I can't even understand the argument that it is to keep an eye on the dog, I mean, is it to capture any neat tricks he does when nobody is looking to put up on YouTube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

The landlord might not want a pot smoker in the house either. Regardless of what you think of it, he is breaking the law.

Advertisement