Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames LOL Round 9 - Team Kolijoe Vs PartyKitten

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Bejing i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I was gonna go wrestling 3 for Saturn, Genius and Swing (as in Cesaro swing) ..... wasnt sure youd get it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Would have got the first 2 but might have thought lock instead of swing.

I thought the clues you gave were excellent.

Nice one guys. Tough board. Yeah Beijing was dynasty. Historically China had a ton of dynasties. I thought Egypt was more of stretch for that one.

Back was our last word. I was really stuck on back, Egypt, Beijing and post. What would you go for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Back was our last word. I was really stuck on back, Egypt, Beijing and post. What would you go for?

Ancient as the two countries have ancient histories of major events and back points back in time, post as in post ancient era?

It's tenuous. Really tough board!

Pter wrote: »
    Ancient as the two countries have ancient histories of major events and back points back in time, post as in post ancient era?

It's tenuous. Really tough board!

Atlantis throws a spanner in the works for ancient I thought. It was a tough one

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Atlantis throws a spanner in the works for ancient I thought. It was a tough one

Was that neutral? Id usually throw that clue out early to try and get rid of the neutral and leave a couple of spare clued words for the run in.

Well, i try to do that, but it doesnt always work out.

Advertisement