Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandit 600 or sv650

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

This post has been deleted.

I’d be about 6’ 2” and 18 stone so would it be suitable for my size? Last time I drove one I was 10 stone (don’t ask :pac: ) I was told that would impact me.[/quote]
    Im just under 6 ft and 110kg and it was grand! I drove my mates standard one and wasnt happy with the standard bars compared to my straight ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

I've had the SV and the hornet and I've ridden the bandit a good few times. In my opinion, the hornet is the best of them. Much better front suspension and I liked the motor that bit more. If you're going to restrict it the SV would be best suited to this. Don't get a faired sv if you don't need it for commuting, the clip ons aren't good to learn on, in fact, I really hated them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭blade1

aaakev wrote: »
    was great for getting onto the back wheel

No wonder you had a front cylinder issue!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement