Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Liverpool - Ticket Scramble etc

• 09-04-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just setting up a thread to cover this off.

UFC FIGHT NIGHT THOMPSON VS TILL
    LIVE ON FS1 ECHO ARENA
    LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM SUN, MAY 27

TICKETS
    Fight Club - WED, APR 11
    Newsletter Presale - THU, APR 12
    General Sale - APR 13

Can't find ticketmaster page on this yet.

CARD
    http://uk.ufc.com/event/fight-night-liverpool-2018

FLIGHTS - Not as brave as Manchester where I had Flights already bought. Maybe we could do a Bus if this gets very expensive.

Hotels - Prices are a little higher than other Sunday nights however plenty of options.

I'm going to try Newsletter might get P2/3 level tickets if pricing not too bad will be easier to secure in the scramble.

If anyone has a code for fight pass they want to share with me I won't abuse it. :) Just so everyone knows sharing codes is very dangerous however I have used others before and not abused the situation. Just so everyone is aware.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Ticket prices were on the echo arena website however taken down. They were £56,£84.50, £106, £126, £186. Maybe they will be more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Does anyone know what time tickets are going on sale on Wednesday

10 am I believe, should be a ticketmaster page up soon, once they get their act together and release prices officially.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Technope87

I looked at flights last week and they werent too expensive from Dublin on Sunday Morning but that was for the early morning flight return on monday, same as above i dont want to go booking until I know about a ticket! Think I'll try go for the £106 tickets if the price list above is accurate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

The Fight Club presale page does have a link that takes you to TM, but the page is just a "coming soon" page stating Friday for the general sale.

I'm waiting til I have tickets booked, then I'm going to do Bellator in London for starter and UFC Liverpool is the main course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,287 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Going to buy fight club membership, do I get access to pre sale tickets straight away?

If you buy it, you will have access to a sale Wed morning where they release the first batch of probably about 1,500 tickets. It may still be a scramble for the cheapest tickets.

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    If you buy it, you will have access to a sale Wed morning where they release the first batch of probably about 1,500 tickets. It may still be a scramble for the cheapest tickets.

If I'm looking for the £106 tickets am I better off just waiting for general sale so?

Where are you getting the 1500 ticket information from? In my experience there tends to be a lot of tickets available through the fight club membership. I've been to loads of events where the ticket demand was very high (McGregor v Brandao, ufc 189 etc) and have never heard anyone mention about such a small limit being applied to the fight club presale

rob316 wrote: »
    If I'm looking for the £106 tickets am I better off just waiting for general sale so?

If you're properly serious about going then you're never better off waiting for the general sale. Fight club presale is the only way to go in my opinion.

• Advertisement

dulux99 wrote: »
    Where are you getting the 1500 ticket information from?

+1

I always hear figures like that mentioned but without knowing where the number comes from.

I've always managed to find tickets in the presale, even for huge events, although that doesn't stop me being nervous about it again this time, lol.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    dulux99 wrote: »
    Where are you getting the 1500 ticket information from?

+1

I always hear figures like that mentioned but without knowing where the number comes from.

I've always managed to find tickets in the presale, even for huge events, although that doesn't stop me being nervous about it again this time, lol.
    Have you ever had success trying to get them on newsletter presale or gen sale or have you always just got fight club?

Technope87 wrote: »
    Have you ever had success trying to get them on newsletter presale or gen sale or have you always just got fight club?

Always Fight Club

Maybe it's not 1500 I read 15% before maybe wrong, however if you expect to get cheapest tickets from fight club be quick as they won't last long. Lots of disappointed people looking for cheapest seats for some local events UK and Ireland on fight club.

Never aim for the cheap ones. Not going to happen.

Aim for the second tier and you should nab some while everyone else is chasing a tiny number of cheap ones.

Ticket prices were on the echo arena website however taken down. They were £56,£84.50, £106, £126, £186. Maybe they will be more.

Still showing on the Echo Arena link at that price:
    £56 / £84.50 / £106 / £126 / £186

Plus fees of course.

What section would a 2nd tier ticket get ya. Very annoying there isn't any info released on this yet.

I would imagine the worst 2nd tier tickets will be about 3 rows from back with the best about 10 rows from there.

What section would a 2nd tier ticket get ya. Very annoying there isn't any info released on this yet.
    Very annoying, im thinking I might go for the £126 tickets but its **** that I cant see what section thatll be yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Technope87 wrote: »
    Very annoying, im thinking I might go for the £126 tickets but its **** that I cant see what section thatll be yet!

Would also be interested in knowing what section the 126 pound tickets are

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster page is up.

Layout

17775s.gif

Prices
    £56.00* - £190.00*
    £56.00 (£50.00 Ticket + £6.00 Fees)
    £190.00 (£175.00 Ticket + £15.00 Fees)

D.Q wrote: »
    Would also be interested in knowing what section the 126 pound tickets are

Front of the lower tier would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Porthallian

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE (CARD/TIMINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
    Doors to public 1.30pm TBC
    First Bout 2.30pm TBC
    FS1 Main Card: 6.00pm
    Concludes: 9.00pm

Didn't realise it was on so early

Hmmm, odd timings. I don't mind that actually.

Shouldnt have booked those Sunday afternoon flights hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Anyone know for sure the max tickets you can get with the fight club presale? Pretty sure I got 6 before but that was about 18 months ago.

qwabercd wrote: »
    Anyone know for sure the max tickets you can get with the fight club presale? Pretty sure I got 6 before but that was about 18 months ago.

6 it says it on ticket aster site

If anyone has a code with some tickets left over, I would love a PM looking to get 2 tickets. <Longshot>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Petermc83

This event will be on the day after the Champions League Final..
    If ( and its a big IF) Liverpool reach the final, that weekend will be epic !!!

Ive flights and hotel booked, fight club code at the ready....

best of luck to all who are looking for tickets.

• Advertisement

Bigger balls than me Peter...

I'm waiting for tickets before I book flights. Have an apartment booked though. As soon as I secure UFC tickets, then it's Bellator tickets, then flights!

YES

Great seats. As usual the prices are nuts and very few cheap seats going. I got block 4, side on to the cage. Middle of the upper tier and an aisle seat.

That'll do me nicely.

And I just bought my Bellator tickets, got an aisle seat there too!

Congrats Phil

i stumped for Lower Level Block 7 tickets. Cant wait now!

by interest, what are the prices for Bellator?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Got sorted pretty quickly too, £115 tickets in section BL G row T... wherever that is?!

I refreshed for cheaper seats and now theres nothing :(

Is that it so, all tickets gone? Devestated

• Advertisement

Rob

i have logged back in and searched again and theres still tickets available.

I refreshed for cheaper seats and now theres nothing :(

Is that it so, all tickets gone? Devestated

Is it the very cheapest you're after? If so, you have very slim chance. There are still second bracket tickets available though, the £83 ones. You can also try again tomorrow in the Newsletter sale and on Friday in general release. Chances slim though as I say.

qwabercd wrote: »
    Got sorted pretty quickly too, £115 tickets in section BL G row T... wherever that is?!

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/liverpool-echo-arena-seat-numbers-detailed-chart/liverpool-echo-arena-seating-plan.htm

Petermc83 wrote: »
    by interest, what are the prices for Bellator?

Actually more expensive than the UFC, probably because it's in London.

Ranged from £66 to £238 apparently. I picked up a decent pair of £66 ones today. Plus I get 25% discount on those so my £105 UFC ticket is only about £80 and the £66 Bellator ticket is under £50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Got the cheapest possible, happy!

Actually more expensive than the UFC, probably because it's in London.

Ranged from £66 to £238 apparently. I picked up a decent pair of £66 ones today. Plus I get 25% discount on those so my £105 UFC ticket is only about £80 and the £66 Bellator ticket is under £50.

How do you get a discount? If you don't mind me asking

• Advertisement

Any unused codes or are all seats at all levels gone?

How do you get a discount? If you don't mind me asking

I have a Ufirst account with Ulsterbank. I pay €10 a month for it but it gives me 25% off all ticketmaster purchases, plus some other stuff like free mobile insurance etc. If you go to a good few gigs/shows/events it's certainly worth it.

Got em £105 tickets. The mobile site is way better than the desktop. Every ****ing second I was asked to verify captcha on the desktop

I have a Ufirst account with Ulsterbank. I pay €10 a month for it but it gives me 25% off all ticketmaster purchases, plus some other stuff like free mobile insurance etc. If you go to a good few gigs/shows/events it's certainly worth it.

What's your travel plans? Dublin to London then back from Liverpool Monday?

What's your travel plans? Dublin to London then back from Liverpool Monday?

I'm in Donegal, so we're going Belfast to Stansted on Friday, drop bags at the Travelodge near Wembley and then over to Bellator.

Bus to Liverpool first thing Saturday morning, arrive in at lunchtime. Drop bags at the apartment and then over to the Echo Arena for the weigh ins. Fight on Sunday afternoon, fly back to Belfast Monday morning.

:D

I'm in Donegal, so we're going Belfast to Stansted on Friday, drop bags at the Travelodge near Wembley and then over to Bellator.

Bus to Liverpool first thing Saturday morning, arrive in at lunchtime. Drop bags at the apartment and then over to the Echo Arena for the weigh ins. Fight on Sunday afternoon, fly back to Belfast Monday morning.

:D

Sorry for all the questions. But do you Know what time Bellator starts?
    Travelling from Donegal myself so looking at a similar itinerary.

Sorry for all the questions. But do you Know what time Bellator starts?
    Travelling from Donegal myself so looking at a similar itinerary.

Bellator starts at about 5pm I think.

thats a great trip Phil.. very envious.. unfortunately i dont think the missus would approve of us taking a detour to London first!! haha

My missus was offered a weekend in Liverpool and declined. So it's myself and a friend. Worked out only about an extra £90 to add in the Bellator trip.

very happy with my seats. Block 5 row A.

• Advertisement
Advertisement