Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

DGW 34 Transfer Thread.

1235

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man


    One thing to bear in mind with Leicester is they have nothing left to play for. Safe from relegation and no hope of Europe.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel


    Benimar wrote: »
    Looking for views on this one if anyone would be so kind. I’m WCing tomorrow night so I don’t need to consider my GW35 team and how many players I might have:

    Aubameyang, VVD and Richarlison (benched) to Kane, Morgan and Romeu (benched) for -8?

    It sounds a lot but my logic goes like this - Richarlison to Romeu (or similar) is my FT and frees up funds. VVD has 1 game, Morgan has 2, so might break even there after accounting for the -4.

    Aubameyang has an away game, Kane has a double and he’s a hungry c top class striker who loves to score.

    Madness or worth it?

    As Busts says the captaincy is a big consideration but so is paying extra for Auba next week.

    Can you do the moves with Daniels to 3.9?
    Anfield express might help if the leaked team comes in tonight. Woodburn could be the 4.2M


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel


    Iborra injury has me now considering Sanchez instead of Lukaku.

    So for a hit, Auba and Iborra to

    a) Sanchez(C) and 5.9M forward (probably Austin)

    b) Lukaku and 5.8M mid? with Kane(C)

    DDG (Ryan)
    Alonso Vert Tark (Lowton Kiko)
    Alli Mahrez Willian Lingard _____
    Kane Barnes ______

    BBing this week and FH in GW35


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭remoteboy


    Can’t have Sanchez and Kane without a -12. So Auba Firmino Sane to Kane Pogba Wood for -8

    Or

    Sane Firmino to Sanchez Wood for -4


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston


    FH in play and currently on:

    De Gea
    Cedric - Morgan - Lowton
    Sanchez - Alli - Mahrez - Izquierdo
    Vardy - Kane - Wood

    3.9 GK - Long - Hoijberg - Goldson

    0.6 ITB

    Thoughts?

    Is it kind of template? Aside from Wood and Izquierdo?

    I want to go hard full on Prodston but it doesn't feel that crazy a team.

    I'm planning to captain Wood too by the way :)

    Made a few changes:

    3.9 GK -> A. McCarthy
    Hoijberg -> Lewis Cook
    Mahrez -> Hazard
    Vardy -> Rashford

    That's a little more like it :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭COH


    Hazard back to Salah?!


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools


    -8 done. Sanchez, Austin and Long in. Sanchez will be captain.
    Bench Boost activated Should make up the points hit if all goes to plan.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    Is Smalling likely to keep his place?


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man


    siblers wrote: »
    Is Smalling likely to keep his place?

    Hard to say. He's been nailed for quite a while now. But i half expect him to start the fa cup match vs Spurs, which leads me to question if he'll start both the PL games this week. All 5 centre backs are fit and available for selection for Man U


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    manual_man wrote: »
    Hard to say. He's been nailed for quite a while now. But i half expect him to start the fa cup match vs Spurs, which leads me to question if he'll start both the PL games this week. All 5 centre backs are fit and available for selection for Man U

    I need a replacement for Christensen but no one standing out.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭Invincible


    siblers wrote: »
    I need a replacement for Christensen but no one standing out.

    Vertonghan too dear?


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man


    siblers wrote: »
    I need a replacement for Christensen but no one standing out.

    yeah i'm not sure. have you enough for Davies? He may play twice but that's probably dependent on Rose fitness. Other than that you're looking at Leicester or Burnley defenders. Ward is one i haven't heard talked about much - good attacking and bonus potential, and a gw35 fixture as well obviously if that helps


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    Invincible wrote: »
    Vertonghan too dear?

    Im doing B. Davies to Vert :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    manual_man wrote: »
    yeah i'm not sure. have you enough for Davies? He may play twice but that's probably dependent on Rose fitness. Other than that you're looking at Leicester or Burnley defenders. Ward is one i haven't heard talked about much - good attacking and bonus potential, and a gw35 fixture as well obviously if that helps

    I have Ben Davies but I don't see him starting both, I was just about to bring in Vert for a hit although I'm not sure its worth it. I don't see Spurs keeping a Cs in either game. I already have Tarkowski and Morgan.

    Might go with Robertson as he has a game in 35


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭Widdensushi


    siblers wrote: »
    Im doing B. Davies to Vert :pac:

    B. Davies was rested the last game so is there a good chance he will play the two games?


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    B. Davies was rested the last game so is there a good chance he will play the two games?

    Yeah, I'll keep him. Not worth the hit to bring in Vert


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man


    siblers wrote: »
    I have Ben Davies but I don't see him starting both, I was just about to bring in Vert for a hit although I'm not sure its worth it. I don't see Spurs keeping a Cs in either game. I already have Tarkowski and Morgan.

    Might go with Robertson as he has a game in 35

    Robertson is lethal but he's also a rotation worry with upcoming CL games in mind


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    manual_man wrote: »
    Robertson is lethal but he's also a rotation worry with upcoming CL games in mind

    Yeah that's true, I pulled the trigger on him anyway , attacking full backs are my favourite type of player to own and gives me an extra 0.2 to use elsewhere


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain


    For a -4.

    Thinking Shaq --> Pogba/Willian

    Or leave as is. If I leave as is, I have 11 starters for GW35 and could consider banking next week.

    Current rival has at least 8 DGW34 players at the moment while I only have 5.

    Edit: I'll sleep on it


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Brego888


    They both play at opposite full backs but who's more likely to start for Leicester - Simpson or Chilwell?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭siblers


    For a -4.

    Thinking Shaq --> Pogba/Willian

    Or leave as is. If I leave as is, I have 11 starters for GW35 and could consider banking next week.

    Current rival has at least 8 DGW34 players at the moment while I only have 5.

    Edit: I'll sleep on it

    Willian was very good against West Ham, he is due a decent score


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto


    Brego888 wrote: »
    They both play at opposite full backs but who's more likely to start for Leicester - Simpson or Chilwell?


    Chilwell is the man supposedly in form so my guess is him. :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven


    just off loaded hazard and tosun for sanchez and murray...stuck the armband on sanchez too....


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,775 ✭✭✭Benimar


    Benimar wrote: »
    Looking for views on this one if anyone would be so kind. I’m WCing tomorrow night so I don’t need to consider my GW35 team and how many players I might have:

    Aubameyang, VVD and Richarlison (benched) to Kane, Morgan and Romeu (benched) for -8?

    It sounds a lot but my logic goes like this - Richarlison to Romeu (or similar) is my FT and frees up funds. VVD has 1 game, Morgan has 2, so might break even there after accounting for the -4.

    Aubameyang has an away game, Kane has a double and he’s a hungry c top class striker who loves to score.

    Madness or worth it?

    I’m now looking at Aubameyang and Richarlison to Sanchez and bench fodder for -4! I keep VVD, save a -4 and have Sanchez instead of Kane.

    Going to be a long night......


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    Aubameyang and Son to Kane and Lingard.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced


    So.

    I'm back after a long absence. For work and skiing :D. I did not have time to elaborate masterplans so far and it worked not so bad since I reached my highest rankings of this season in GW32 and just got a marginal red arrow last GW.

    Plan for this week was Aubam -> Lukaku (to be reversed next GW).

    Now I have 2 main questions (probably silly but please be tolerant, I'm just catching up with the game :p):
    - 1. Mustafi to Christensen for -4 is pointless considering it'll be another -4 next GW right?
    - 2. Tomkins? Fit? Is he gonna play? Or does he require a transfer considering original plan is to use BB and evacuate it this GW!


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting


    iroced wrote: »
    So.

    I'm back after a long absence. For work and skiing :D. I did not have time to elaborate masterplans so far and it worked not so bad since I reached my highest rankings of this season in GW32 and just got a marginal red arrow last GW.

    Plan for this week was Aubam -> Lukaku (to be reversed next GW).

    Now I have 2 main questions (probably silly but please be tolerant, I'm just catching up with the game :p):
    - 1. Mustafi to Christensen for -4 is pointless considering it'll be another -4 next GW right?
    - 2. Tomkins? Fit? Is he gonna play? Or does he require a transfer considering original plan is to use BB and evacuate it this GW!

    Welcome back. :) Christensen is not nailed and Conte has said he plans to rotate the centre-backs over the run-in. Tomkins should start yes.


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,041 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy


    2 fts 0itb. Starting to get Kane fear

    DDG Ryan
    Lowton Mustafi Holebas Morgan Tomkins
    Mahrez Son Willian Salah Kenedy
    Auba Lukaku Vardy

    I could get him with a -4 but mindful of having no FH and selling someone like Auba who has a fixture in 35.

    Any advice on the best way to use the fts?


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel


    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Not for me. Did I hear there was a row in the Leicester camp last week?

    Is 5 doublers enough for this week? Kane, Vardy, Lukaku, mahrez, long?

    It's a bit light. DDG worth a hit.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam


    Im itching to use my trip captain.... Kane or Vardy or I just bought Pogba for the first time.... what you think


Advertisement