Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Building a Guitar chords site...

• 06-04-2018 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭ zaphodbeeb

.... for a college project.

It's early days but I'd love if some people could have a quick look and maybe give me some feedback.

The idea is that it's a place where you can logon and upload lyrics / chords for songs etc. It's not going to complete at all with the professional ones but I'm hoping it might be decent.

At the moment you can register / logon / add / edit / delete your own songs (i.e. songs you've uploaded). People can comment on the version etc...

I'm including chord windows (adding them as I go so if you've got bm7dm9 or something I probably don't have it yet :-)

Anyway, not sure exactly where to post this, but would really love some feedback, and if ye felt like uploading a few tunes you think are great (remember, text of chords / lyrics) that'd be awesome.

Project will be handed into college today two weeks...

Test URL HERE:: https://salty-stream-28583.herokuapp.com/

It's by no means finished but it's coming together.

You don't have to be logged in to view.

You do have to be logged in to leave a comment.

Working on (atm)

iTunes integration so that it automatically includes a link to whatever track on iTunes without you having to provide that.

- Hoping to do the same with Amazon music and You Tube (currently you provide links for those). Not showing Amazon links just yet.

Thanks in advance!

-ZB

Comments

Advertisement