Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Haven’t received letter from Garda.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

seriously?
    genuinely confused. i see it on a daily basis. you do three times as much travel as i do, and you can't remember the last time you saw it? is it all motorway miles you do?

We see it more on two wheels because we're usually at the front at every set of lights.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,291 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

oh, i do see it when i'm on two wheels a lot. but i also see it in the car and as a pedestrian too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,952 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Visconti wrote: »
    Have you got a traffic cam in your car ? You need to get one and pass the footage on. I do 1k kms per week and I cant remember the last time I saw someone breaking a red light.
    WTF??

I see it at almost every traffic light whether I'm driving, cycling or walking. At least 2 vehicles will go through after the lights have turned red - sometimes up to 5. There is also a huge problem with drivers making a left turn when only a green straight ahead arrow is lit.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Visconti

seriously?
    genuinely confused. i see it on a daily basis. you do three times as much travel as i do, and you can't remember the last time you saw it? is it all motorway miles you do?

Mixture of driving. 50/50

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Visconti

WTF??

I see it at almost every traffic light whether I'm driving, cycling or walking. At least 2 vehicles will go through after the lights have turned red - sometimes up to 5. There is also a huge problem with drivers making a left turn when only a green straight ahead arrow is lit.

I see people nipping left on green with no filter, i see a good bit of bus lane abuse , but the red light thing no. I will look closer now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,952 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Visconti wrote: »
    I see people nipping left on green with no filter...
    Nothing wrong with that if there is a full green displayed. :confused:

Advertisement