Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having problems with Three data?

Options
  • 31-03-2018 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

So I switched from iD to Three today. Took hours to get my number ported over but 9 hours and 3 online chats with Three later I still have no data. Has anyone any idea what the problem might be? I have switched phone on/off and inserted/removed sim to no avail.
    This may be the shortest I've ever been with a mobile provider the way this is going. I miss iD!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Configure the correct APN?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Wife moved to 3 a couple of weeks ago, only got data today after many many calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Thanks for the replies guys. Yet another phone call this morning and the guy said he would email me instructions to follow, he mentioned APN. There's nothing on my screen where that stuff is so it could be that. That was at 10 this morning and I haven't received email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭biebiebie

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Biebiebie ohmygod thank you! It worked!!

Three, take note! This wonderful person has managed to solve your problem for you in under 5 minutes! It's a pity your employees haven't a clue. Biebiebie has saved you a customer (for now). Please pm them with some credit or something, it's the least you can do.

Thanks again Biebiebie.x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Excellent!
    Happy to be of assistance :)

(And I don't work for Three)

Advertisement