Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames LoL Round 3 Game - Team Doshman v Team RPG

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

organ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Was gonna be brush drill and organ. ah well onwards and upwards! Team Siberia up next so that'll be an easy win anyway :)

Banjo wrote: »
    The clues are only as good as the guesses you get from them, storming performance Mr sKeith. In fairness the way the words fell there wasn't a lot of crossover for me to worry about. Until I found Strauss brand lights and started worrying you might misread the spelling.

nah, the plural had more meaning to me, brothers straus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

The clues are only as good as the guesses you get from them, storming performance Mr sKeith. In fairness the way the words fell there wasn't a lot of crossover for me to worry about. Until I found Strauss brand lights and started worrying you might misread the spelling.

'twas good guessing but clues were bang on too. Need the combination right really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Looks ok. Except I'm the captain! Although in fairness I wouldn't have bothered my hole listing so fair dues.

Looks ok. Except I'm the captain! Although in fairness I wouldn't have bothered my hole listing so fair dues.

haha, i knew there something niggling...

Advertisement