Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Kids tickets

• 25-03-2018 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭ Pronto63

Looking to bring my, rugby mad, daughter to see Leinster in the Aviva this Sunday.

Had a look on Ticketmaster but don't see an option for junior tickets. Is this correct or have I missed something on the website?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ adelcrowsmel

The option is definitely there to purchase a junior ticket - you have to select the seat first and then the options pop up. Not all seats have a junior option so maybe you were trying ones that are adult only.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭ Pronto63

The option is definitely there to purchase a junior ticket - you have to select the seat first and then the options pop up. Not all seats have a junior option so maybe you were trying ones that are adult only.

That box popped up alright but no option for kids seat. Only seats left seem to be €70 ones so you must be correct - no kiddie option. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭ The Lost Sheep

Pronto63 wrote: »
    That box popped up alright but no option for kids seat. Only seats left seem to be €70 ones so you must be correct - no kiddie option. Ta
    Did you ring/email Leinster ticket office. Think i saw some 25€ tickets on t-master last time i checked..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,335 ✭✭✭✭ Losty Dublin

If you are in the area then pop into Spar Donnybrook. They generally have a few tickets for Leinster games, usually on a cash only basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ adelcrowsmel

There are definitely still junior tickets left - I have just checked there this morning. It looks like junior option only available if I select tickets on the upper tiers - see two images attached as examples but there are plenty more if you pick upper tier block tickets - €20 junior tickets or €15 if you go higher up! If I select lower tiers for example Block 121 - there are only adult tickets options....hope that helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ dubal

try using internet explorer instead of Chrome. ticketmaster likes it more

I can definitely see them

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭ Pronto63

Got a kiddie ticket for €20 last night. Up in the gods but am already looking forward to the day out!

Thanks all. 😎

Advertisement