Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kids tickets

Options
  • 25-03-2018 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Looking to bring my, rugby mad, daughter to see Leinster in the Aviva this Sunday.

Had a look on Ticketmaster but don't see an option for junior tickets. Is this correct or have I missed something on the website?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

The option is definitely there to purchase a junior ticket - you have to select the seat first and then the options pop up. Not all seats have a junior option so maybe you were trying ones that are adult only.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Pronto63

The option is definitely there to purchase a junior ticket - you have to select the seat first and then the options pop up. Not all seats have a junior option so maybe you were trying ones that are adult only.

That box popped up alright but no option for kids seat. Only seats left seem to be €70 ones so you must be correct - no kiddie option. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Pronto63 wrote: »
    That box popped up alright but no option for kids seat. Only seats left seem to be €70 ones so you must be correct - no kiddie option. Ta
    Did you ring/email Leinster ticket office. Think i saw some 25€ tickets on t-master last time i checked..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

If you are in the area then pop into Spar Donnybrook. They generally have a few tickets for Leinster games, usually on a cash only basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

There are definitely still junior tickets left - I have just checked there this morning. It looks like junior option only available if I select tickets on the upper tiers - see two images attached as examples but there are plenty more if you pick upper tier block tickets - €20 junior tickets or €15 if you go higher up! If I select lower tiers for example Block 121 - there are only adult tickets options....hope that helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭dubal

try using internet explorer instead of Chrome. ticketmaster likes it more

I can definitely see them

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Pronto63

Got a kiddie ticket for €20 last night. Up in the gods but am already looking forward to the day out!

Thanks all. 😎

Advertisement