Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL live Dublin 24th March 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 News Carver

Any word on there being one this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

I doubt they’ll do one again. It was supposed to be a paid event last year with the funds going to charity, however because it was a UK charity, they couldn’t do it and made it free (presumably because they’d already paid for stuff with no refunds).

OU812 wrote: »
    I doubt they’ll do one again. It was supposed to be a paid event last year with the funds going to charity, however because it was a UK charity, they couldn’t do it and made it free (presumably because they’d already paid for stuff with no refunds).

Ah crap

I really enjoyed last year

NFL live dates announced for mid April beginning in Cardiff- 15th April I think

Will we get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

NFL live dates announced for mid April beginning in Cardiff- 15th April I think

Will we get one?
    Only venues announced so far are Cardiff, Newcastle, Manchester and Edinburgh.

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1102962092959780872

No news on a Belfast event yet either which was the same week as the Dublin one last year, so wouldn't give up hope just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Only venues announced so far are Cardiff, Newcastle, Manchester and Edinburgh.

https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1102962092959780872

No news on a Belfast event yet either which was the same week as the Dublin one last year, so wouldn't give up hope just yet.

boooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

There wont be a show in Ireland for the foreseeable future according to Neil Reynolds on Twitter. They will be back in ireland "some day"

Advertisement