Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames | Game 57

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Whew! Quickfire codenames Babay!

GG folks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What, you had 3 left a second a go.

GG, you redeemed yourseves well. I had a mare of a board

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Gg guys, excellent run at the end.

My 8 game win streak comes to an end!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    What, you had 3 left a second a go.

GG, you redeemed yourseves well. I had a mare of a board

That's two in a row you had a tough board, thought the league game was a little unkind to you as well tbh.

I struggled with Embassey and linking to any of my words

I had lap for naked as in lap dance, bit of a stretch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Actually thought lap was for naked, was keeping it for later. Other option was court, wasnt there a show called naked court or was it sex court.

Obviously never watched it just heard of it ;)

Kolido wrote: »
    Actually thought lap was for naked, was keeping it for later. Other option was court, wasnt there a show called naked court or was it sex court.

Obviously never watched it just heard of it ;)

I wont judge at what Kolido watches in his own free time once its legal. :rolleyes:

9L1bcDghJh5x.gif

Advertisement