Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - St. Patrick's Day 2018!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

kfc1 wrote: »
    I guess i'm more inebriated that I thought...wee Daniel is on & I just caught myself shaking my leg:-(

Are ya sure it's not your doggeh, i've trained mine to drag me away especially when wee daniel's on the telly & put on the kettle:p

A f*cking t-shirt.

And here was Lyster expecting a ridiculous RTE pension

Who's gonna go around with your own face on a t-shirt, at least have a Bishop Brennan style with Brolly & the other two in the picture, still could have been worse, it could have been Ray's pic :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Had people here, couldn't post at the time...but I laughed out loud when Micheal Lyster said "it's beautiful" about a tshirt with two pictures of himself on it.

And the ruggerby was fantastic, a great day...but I can't effing wait till the Sunday Game is back.

While we have a few min left, although for some it'll last til Mon nite celebrating Paddy's Day.

So WM won't feel left out being "The Only Welshman In The Village" :D

I don't know if you can watch this program Nationwide with another National Treasure Mary Kennedy 'swoon' ;)

https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/nationwide-21/10852253/?ap=1

https://twitter.com/RTENationwide/status/974681846247251968?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So it can't be said anymore the immortal line "What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us:D"

Very interesting program, let me know if available to view outside of Ireland,

Some of it reminded me of How Green Was My Valley, yet to see it all.

Here's more info i came across 13 Facts on himself himself

Advertisement