Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Birth Trees

• 16-03-2018 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 dsturdy99

Hi, I am looking for anyone who has information on a plantation of trees in Tipperary. There was a tree planted for me when I was born and I have lost the piece of paper that says the name of the forestry and the code of the tree so I can find it. I would very much appreciate any sort of information anyone knows so that I could find and locate this tree. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ Track9

dsturdy99 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for anyone who has information on a plantation of trees in Tipperary. There was a tree planted for me when I was born and I have lost the piece of paper that says the name of the forestry and the code of the tree so I can find it. I would very much appreciate any sort of information anyone knows so that I could find and locate this tree. Thanks.
    ================
    Am wondering if the Millenium Project is the place to look.
    These trees planted by Coillte on behalf of the citizens of Ireland 1999/ 2000.
    Apparently, the location followed electoral register & best way to locate is to find a family near you with a Cert & then work back from their tree.
    Long Shot, but no doubt there's someone in Coillte who might know whom to contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭ Melodeon

Here's the Millennium Forests project website, click through to the forest locator page:
    http://www.millenniumforests.com/index.html

Advertisement