Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Grand Slam Homecoming? (Fingers crossed)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Just been told by the boss (I work in the Aviva) that its cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Just been told by the boss (I work in the Aviva) that its cancelled.

Only sensible thing to do really.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

vienne86 wrote: »
    Only sensible thing to do really.

True. Will it be rescheduled?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Stheno wrote: »
    I doubt it - it would seem unfair to the players.......let them get home to their families....and back to their clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Officially canceled, no mention of being refixed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Stheno wrote: »

Highly unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Pro14 and Europe coming up. There won't be a big event.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,211 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

So when the OP corssed his fingers, the last thing he was thinking would disrupt the plans for a GS homecoming party would be snow. :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Team land into Dublin airport T2 by 4.15pm, just as well the thing was cancelled - their flight was delayed by half an hour, which would have delayed things at the Aviva

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Shame for anyone who was planning on going, although I suspect the players might be relieved.

Standing in the freezing cold listening to thousands of screaming kids wouldn't be the ideal way of recovering from a heavy night of celebrating!

Advertisement