Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencer 50% off Preview Sale

Options
  • 11-03-2018 10:58am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

180307_SalePrevLa_FLAG_01.jpg

Sale Preview LINK

Enter code SNEAKPEEK50 50% off

Use WELCOME10 also for €10 off on spends over €50.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Beersmith wrote: »
    Do you know when the sale starts?

Online now via this link only till midnight on Monday.

Instores and online publicly from Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

The link isn’t working

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The link isn’t working

Try it again and see, should display the landing page with options for Men/Womens/Kids/Home etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

works fine for me. I assume welcome10 probably works

TheDriver wrote: »
    works fine for me. I assume welcome10 probably works

Yeah, just checked and it still works for orders over €50.

Free standard delivery also works with it and the SNEAKPEEK code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Davy wrote: »
    Try it again and see, should display the landing page with options for Men/Womens/Kids/Home etc.

Working now. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Ha ha bought nine items and recieved a mail a couple of minutes later saying six were unavailable. €200 down to €22 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Yeah, just checked and it still works for orders over €50.

Free standard delivery also works with it and the SNEAKPEEK code.

so does the express delivery

Beersmith wrote: »
    so does the express delivery

If you use the WELCOME10 code I think the express discount is removed though?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Thank you ! Just got some great bargains

• Advertisement

If you use the WELCOME10 code I think the express discount is removed though?

Ah you are right

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭philboy

I placed two orders under two different email address.

Order 1
    They cancelled one of my 3 items (which is still up on their website) seemingly so that I did not get the WELCOME10 discount

Order 1
    They cancelled my order (single item pair of shoes) saying "Unfortunately, the item(s) that you ordered was out of stock and we have had to cancel your order." more than likely because I used the WELCOME10 discount under a separate email address.

The item is still up on the website and showing in stock. I'd prefer if they said that you cannot use the code for the same delivery address.
    Has anyone else come across this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭magicray

Thanks for posting bought some work clothes, hate paying full price for work stuff

Thats strange, I have had things before cancelled but still available on the website.

They have also done it on a third order that I had placed. I am going to place another order now under a different name and choose store collection instead without the WELCOME10 code and see if that is not cancelled. If this is the case, that proves to be poor form.

I dont think its anything to do with the WELCOME10 code.

The stock comes from the UK and this sale is on the UK site from this morning also, so the level of orders is probably crazy.

When the stock levels will get updated then you wont be able to add the items to the cart, but with so many orders its gonna happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭podge3

Just had 2 orders cancelled, both using the WELCOME10 discount.

I had lots of my items cancelled but some got despatched with the pro rata of the welcome10 applied so its a stock issue and amount of sales.

Just had an order cancelled on me too ,.Used the SNEAKPEEK50 .But am guessing its due to high traffic on the site .

Just a quick update for everyone. I placed an order again without the WELCOME10 discount code and that was cancelled so it seems that it may be genuinely due to stock levels. Disappointing that a major online retailer using an advanced eCommerce platform such as Demandware don't have a better stock updating system in place, regardless of whether or not multiple regional stores are pulling from a central stocking system. Offers such a poor user experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

I had most of my order cancelled & like other posters mentioned, items still showing as in stock on the site. I always shop in the sale & this is the first time this has happened. Maybe they changed their systems, but it is very poor service.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Add me to the list of people having half my order cancelled :mad: Chuffed with the bargains but obviously would have like all of my items dispatched

I had one item cancelled and out of curiosity I went back in an hour later and able to order it again and once again it was cancelled .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭munsterbear

How quick did they cancel your order?

Ordered a 3 piece suit earlier and no cancellation email so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

My cancellation email came 7 minutes after my order confirmation

Mine came within 15/ 20 minutes

3/10 cancelled for me. Cancelled straight away which seems weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Anything special you need for SNEAKPEEK50 to work? Gf trying here with some jeans at 47.50 and it ain't working. Added two incase order needs to be over 50 and no dice either.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Anything special you need for SNEAKPEEK50 to work? Gf trying here with some jeans at 47.50 and it ain't working. Added two incase order needs to be over 50 and no dice either.

It's only for items that show in the original link or that say 50% off in red writing underneath the item. I didn't actually have to use the code the discount showed when added to basket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

My order was cancelled 3 mins after placing it.

Advertisement