Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames World Cup GAME 3 - Team Brain v Team Free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Correct,
    play or pass

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

kitten_k wrote: »
    Play

Your guess?

Ah I thought I got another clue - is it too late to pass? No bother if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ah I thought I got another clue - is it too late to pass? No bother if it is.

Lol up to you guffy.

You get one clue per round, but get an extra guess above the number your captain gives you. It's more useful if you have clues from previous rounds that you didn't use, rather than on your first clue. You can take a punt but it would be without a clue.

• Advertisement

hi Kitty,
    You dont get another clue, you have the ability to guess one time more than the number on the clue that you recieved. you can play or pass at any point, but you do not get another clue.
    Just wait on confirmation from the other team as to whether you can still pass or not. We'll let them decide as thats only fair :)

O pass if its what you want to do. I figured it was a mistake... hoped it wasn't :D

giphy.gif

Pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

on that, you don't need to say play, and if you do, if don't bind you to have to play, pass whenever you want after you have made 1 guess , the minimum allowed guesses per round. You must make at least 1 guess per round.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ignore sKeith, he hasn't a clue. You now owe us one favour, to be called in at a time of our choosing. :)

• Advertisement

Will get a clue up later. Sorry mad busy in work

No rush!

So sorry re delay

Blue clue
    Glide 3

Oh no! My brain is in night mode. Anything could fall out of it. You don't want to know what the first two words I picked were.

Play FLY ?

correct,
    play or pass?

Play WIND

Correct,
    Play or pass?

Updated board going?

Pass
    Cap, I have a few guesses here but they all feel very tenuous. I'll store them for a triumphant stomp-home victory / accidental assassination later!

Banjo wrote: »
    Pass
    Cap, I have a few guesses here but they all feel very tenuous. I'll store them for a triumphant stomp-home victory / accidental assassination later!

You would do as well to post your thoughts so your captain can take them into account when providing a clue.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    You would do as well to post your thoughts so your captain can take them into account when providing a clue.

Oh, is that allowed?
    Ok. There's an app for paying for parking called Glide Park, but for some reason I really really want to say chair. Because I'm one of those people who never grew out of doing supermans on office chairs.

Banjo wrote: »
    Oh, is that allowed?
    Ok. There's an app for paying for parking called Glide Park, but for some reason I really really want to say chair. Because I'm one of those people who never grew out of doing supermans on office chairs.

Yeah so you can post your thoughts on the clues already given and what words you are considering.

You can't, as I once did, say 'guffy, if dove is correct, give me the next clue with 6 guesses' so no direct comms, but posting thoughts is grand.

Updated Board
    444897.JPG

Tolkien 3

DWARF

Correct,
    play or pass?

RING