Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCASH Nucleus Vision

Options
  • 04-03-2018 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

NCASH is trading at $0.033 at the moment and seems to be happy there.
    Some online resources that I use are predicting huge growth for this crypto.
    I have found a bit of info online about its current and future uses and I am very happy with it.
    But before I dive in too far I thought I would ask here if anyone has heard anything negative about the project.
    I dont want to end up with another Tron in my portfolio (ie buy loads they are cheap and can only go up.....)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It has a working product and a market cap 26 times lower than TRX so it has that going for it.

$120m cap is pretty high, but if you think it could be a billion dollar concept you can wait it out if you believe they'll fulfil the benchmarks on their roadmap. 590m users by 2022 is gonna be a hard target to hit, not many services in the regular tech landscape can hit those numbers.
    Circulating supply is going to increase by quite a bit in two year's time, that could be terrible for the short term price if they get dumped wrecklessly.

I wouldn't compare it to TRX at all in the shítcoin stakes but the cap, unfair allocation & distribution would make me a little hesitant.
    Are there even that many people shilling it at this stage, any official marketing going on for it or plans for same?

Advertisement