Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fastlane 2018 *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JamieHP wrote: »
    Ruby just isn't ready imo

I disagree.

She never had the opportunity to show what she could do until last night. She never had a big NXT singles match, shes worked nothing but short singles and tag matche son tv since being called up, and she did very well IMO in a match withn a very predictable outcome.

Her booking has been lazy, like most of Smackdown lately but despite that I enjoyed her work last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ruby is a very solid talent IMO, her promos are already at a decent level (even if the content is lacking) and she’s not bad at all in the ring. The fact that not one person believed she would win didn’t help her last night, but she has a very bright future.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

I think Ruby did a good job last night. She has a unique look and will improve too. I think she'll be pretty solid in future.

Advertisement