Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Courtois to a keeper that has a game in 31. Probably Pickford but not too enthusiastic about him or that Everton defence.

We must have similar teams, last few times I've come on here you're doing the same change as me!

Likewise Courtois to Pickford unless something more pressing comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Morzadec wrote: »
    We must have similar teams, last few times I've come on here you're doing the same change as me!

Ha let's hope it's a case of "great minds think alike"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Pickfraud out for anyone.

Don't care if his replacement has a game in GW31 or any gameweek until the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Be interesting to see if Salah got injured on the run in, would thrown up some serious excitement.

Thinking about Butland now instead. They've City at home in GW30 alright but he could rack up the saves in that and I'd prefer him to Pickford for GW31.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Son -> Arnie maybe.

Maybe a Leicester defender

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭COH

With GW 31 in mind was looking at a -4 for

Quaner > Firmino
    Sterling > Shaqiri
    Otamendi > Hegazi

Thinking about Butland now instead. They've City at home in GW30 alright but he could rack up the saves in that and I'd prefer him to Pickford for GW31.

Ashamedly I'm already maxed out on Stoke :o

Ashamedly I'm already maxed out on Stoke :o

Shaq, Choupo and Bauer?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Shaq, Choupo and Bauer?

Checked his team: it's Choupo, Allen and Bauer.

• Advertisement

Apparently Burnley - Everton is close to being called off. Forces me into a wanted Walcott sale.

I was thinking of selling Sterling too, but just can't do it. Purchase Price 7.8m Current Price 8.8m. Sale Price 8.3m

EDIT: Walcott -> Arnie.
    Zelegaar -> Mariappa.
    (-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FitzShane wrote: »
    Apparently Burnley - Everton is close to being called off. Forces me into a wanted Walcott sale.

I was thinking of selling Sterling too, but just can't do it. Purchase Price 7.8m Current Price 8.8m. Sale Price 8.3m

EDIT: Walcott -> Arnie.
    Zelegaar -> Mariappa.
    (-4)

I don't think its close to being off. More that its in danger of being off dependent on what happens with the weather over the next 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I love how busts casually mentioned the fact he's reading up on Burnley's fan forums and no one blinked an eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I love how busts casually mentioned the fact he's reading up on Burnley's fan forums and no one blinked an eye.

When I hadn't seen him post for a few days on here I half thought he was doing personal pitch inspections up and down England in order to be best prepared

• Registered Users Posts: 32,973 ✭✭✭✭CSF

He has Burnley connections. Anyone else and I’d be in bits laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Aguero played almost a full match last night and Jesus is back fit.....think it is time to sell for Firmino. We are going to be going back to the Aguero/Jesus rotation game now aren't we?

mectavba wrote: »
    Aguero played almost a full match last night and Jesus is back fit.....think it is time to sell for Firmino. We are going to be going back to the Aguero/Jesus rotation game now aren't we?

Pretty much.

If there are no games postponed I’ll be selling him this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Andy king to doucore likely
    Will bench Wilson then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Do you think Sterling will start this weekend lads?

mutley18 wrote: »
    Do you think Sterling will start this weekend lads?

I think Pep mentioned about getting him back for the Chelsea game. Whether that is the bench or to start, only the City backroom team know I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Alonso & Delofeu out Davies & Alli in.... was £0.1m short to bring in preferred choice of Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Very tempted by Bavies but I'm not confident he'll start the league game ahead of the CL game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Alonso & Delofeu out Davies & Alli in.... was £0.1m short to bring in preferred choice of Eriksen

Alonso was forward alot in the last game and had a decent amount of shots, no way I am selling. Walcott to Arnie is the only one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

think I'll carry for next week ahead of GW31. Have 3 Pool already and none of the others playing in GW31 have decent fixtures this week. Lossl and Walcott in for Lingard will be done next week then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭Redo91

Decided to get rid of Aguero for Firmino. Only got Aguero in the first place when Jesus got injured as I knew the rotation would be a head wreck. Safe to say he served me well but with Jesus back I think it's time to get rid. It also allowed me to get Willian in for Delefaoue (spelling?) so hopefully it pays of. Willian is a snip now at 6.8 since he is back in favour with Conte.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Tempted be Aguero/Sterling to Vardy/KdB. Thoughts?

Doesn't help for GW31 but bar Liverpool no real premium options for those games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Gomez to go. I was thinking of Robertson but I might like to keep a Liverpool place for GW31 and get Mane in for that.
    With that in mind who is the best Watford defender to get in? Looking Janmaat or Holebas, but I can't afford to get someone who is a rotation risk...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Waiting till just before bed to night before deciding, just in case any matches postponed, maynot have time in morning. But so far, with the return of Jesus (about 3-4 early :D), its going to be Aguero to Firmino.

Don't think I'll quite pull the trigger on Aggy to Firmino yet.

Would leave me without any City attacking cover and they're still looking awesome. Aguero is a dangerous player to go without in his latest form and Jesus is only gradually coming back from injury. The Basel CL game seems a good opportunity to start Jesus so can see Aggy still starting the next 2 PL games

Will likely leave Aggy > Firmino until before GW 31, I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise so interested to hear the counter arguments!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Really sick of Walcott and Richarlison at this stage....don't even care that they have a game in GW31.

I can go Theo to Arnie; or Richarlison to Arnie and Courtois to Butland for a hit....but not sure if that justifies a -4

Advertisement