Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW28 Match Day thread

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

49. Sterling not playing hurt me big time, with lads around me getting 8s and 12s from the bench.

2nd really bad week in a row. Down from 22k to 45k in that time, and both main ML leads lost.

Team needs a WC but the logical move is to wait till after GW31.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,106 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

52 (-8) sees a fall of 25k to 90k after a good recent run.

No Sterling, Aguero starting and Mahrez screwing up a double digit haul cost me.

Bad week, but thankful to be in the top 90k still, with my team in good shape for the tricky period through GW31.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

46(-4) a bad week 40k drop to 145k.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

60 (-4). Should be HEWT but league leader had Ederson in goal and got 70.

The only silver lining is that they played Bench Boost for a grand total of 3 extra points. Now 40 points behind but have TC and BB left on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I just had a look there. Over the last 7 GWs I've played 23 defenders. I've got TWO clean sheets and a combined 46 points from the 23 players!

Oh, Ben Davies, who I sold due to rotation fears has 48 points on his own in that timespan :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

62 (-8). Happy enough, and might even bank the transfer next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

46 pts.

Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

54 (-4) and a 9k drop to 67k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

80 (-4)

Very good week, Ederson really capped it off, three non starters but my bench contributed 12 points so that was another pleasing aspect. Probably too late to win money leagues but still in a cup and looking to get top 75k OR after being 1.5m before xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

61 points and sitting just inside the top 100k.

Agreeing with other posters that it's hard to make up ground, as most in my leagues have 7 or 8 of the same players.

I'm banking on the fact I have all my chips left will help me, but it's been a slog of a season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement