Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for sites

• 20-02-2018 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi. Are there any sites in or around Cork City that would allow 3-6 people to rent the place for a few hours or so for a FFA match between friends?

Me and my friends are planning to start playing Airsoft, but for now, the expenses of going to bigger, more public games are a bit too much for us so we would want to keep it down, get used to it as we only have small back gardens and no one owns a large enough area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DOOM31

Hi. Are there any sites in or around Cork City that would allow 3-6 people to rent the place for a few hours or so for a FFA match between friends?

Me and my friends are planning to start playing Airsoft, but for now, the expenses of going to bigger, more public games are a bit too much for us so we would want to keep it down, get used to it as we only have small back gardens and no one owns a large enough area.

Hey mate there are a few sites in cork alright but you pay the same for a yourselves as you would pay to play on a game day do you all have your gear yet I would strongly recommend just getting onto the mix with the rest of the guys on a game day as you meet some great people and very helpful people if you are still working off rentals you and are serious about sticking with it get yourselves the basic needs to get you going as it save you a load of money you could have your own rif after 4-6 rental games for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 11 OrangeJuice556

Thanks for the answer. I have a gun right now, and next thing I'm doing is buying face protection, then I think I'm all set. Probably going to buy another battery and magazine too, and I'm considering clothing for airsoft very much.

We're eventually gonna go into a bigger game but most of us would rather first get a place for all of us to play FFA or 2v2/3v3 depending on the number of people we actually get going. Right now, it's 2 definite, 2 interested and 4 still left to ask. I'm flying to Berlin soon enough with 2 friends and after that one of them is going to buy his own gun, then early April maybe we'll get everyone else rentals just to see how much they like it. If it goes well, they'll buy their own things too. For now, I'm asking questions from everyone in the group through this account, in case someone has some doubts.

Could you tell me some sites that could offer that, by the way? Would Rebel airsoft offer such?

Advertisement