Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames | Game 47

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

advisor :D

it fit ^^

were you not tempted a little to go fall 1 instead of vacation 1 lol

wondering if i had of said oils instead of oil, would it have made a difference osh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Possibly, what was it Palm and Olive?

Thing is I had compound in mind anyway.

I'm still in shock that light and cross were blue though. What was incense for?

• Advertisement

was mass and oils.. :( poor clue

yaeh, palm and olive oils ... ah well.

Right, ah I never would have thought of the oils from that. Figured light for lighting incense sticks and cross for anger. I mean you cook with them, not burn them for incense right :) Was actually thinking trip for some spiritual incense journey too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Yeah, I rushed and saw it 10 seconds later! Talk about missing an open goal. Saw the OIL 2 clue and see OLIVE and SLIP on the board and think - ah well that has to be it......not only was it not it, but didn't even spot PALM as the second.

Sorry about that BeakerJoe, you must've been tearing your hair out!

Thanks for the game folks, grand way to while away the time.

FYI: if you follow this thread, https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057825441, you will be alerted of any new games starting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yeah, I rushed and saw it 10 seconds later! Talk about missing an open goal. Saw the OIL 2 clue and see OLIVE and SLIP on the board and think - ah well that has to be it......not only was it not it, but didn't even spot PALM as the second.

Twas a fine debut, hope you return. Pleasure playing with you

2 wins out of 2 as well

Yep I thought it was olive anyway but didn't see palm myself. Though oils plural might have changed that.

After compound was wrong, I was sure it was slip too. Was also tempted by let slip the dogs of war before that

Advertisement