Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames | Game 45

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Will hit the road shortly so will give this one a miss, enjoy guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

GG. Close in the end after that unlimited clue! The first clue hurt you guys alright but ye came back well.

Aguero was involved in an on-pitch scuffle with a fan last night so figured I'd chance it.

Was hoping that revolution would be clued before I had to go for tiananmen though, to be safe.

And needless to say I was a bit worried when you started linking shadow to band when we were looking so far ahead :pac:.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I figured you were trying to avoid band otherwise you could have gone Oasis as I said which would have clued that up, and Cast (No Shadow)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Btw, osh and conor - ye should give WW a go next week it'll be fun and frantic :D

No pressure of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

AS HE FACED THE SUN, HE CAST NO SHADOW

• Advertisement
Advertisement