Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New World Order, a plan, not a conspiracy theory.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

This is from an interview with "The Man Who Coined the Term ‘Global Warming’" published in the New York magazine.

It covers the same ground that we've already read about from other sources.
    Interviewer:I saw recently that Stephen Hawking was saying we need to find a way to colonize other planets within 100 years.

Wallace Smith Broecker:

Well … I mean, it’s going to be pretty hard to devastate the Earth to the point we can’t live on it.

But if we’re ever going to get this thing solved, we’re going to need an international group that has a lot of authority.

It’ll have to be like the Fed, but to manage carbon. That would mean we’d all have to give up a lot of our sovereignty, but I think that’s the only way it would happen.

It couldn’t be the U.N., because the U.N. doesn’t have the power.

They’d have to be able to penalize, they’d probably have to have an army, because cheating would be very, very lucrative.

I’d say it’s one chance in a thousand. I mean, we may get to that.
    Maybe China will get so powerful that it can start to dictate.

That’s what we need. Our democracy is shot, I think.

It just doesn’t work.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/man-who-coined-global-warming-on-worst-case-scenarios.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Good interview. Basically this man is echoing many experts from around the world in explaining how ****ed we are and the extreme measures future generations are going to have to consider to combat climate change

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Good interview. Basically this man is echoing many experts from around the world in explaining how ****ed we are and the extreme measures future generations are going to have to consider to combat climate change

Yes it really corroborates what I outlined at the beginning, except it adds in a New World Army to police fossil fuel usage and suggests that China might be in charge of a global dictatorship.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

dense wrote: »
    Yes it really corroborates what I outlined at the beginning, except it adds in a New World Army to police fossil fuel usage and suggests that China might be in charge of a global dictatorship.

Your initial claims are your own personal theories. Likewise this man has his personal opinions of hypothetical situations in the future

It doesn't mean either "plan" exists and is being formally implemented

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Your initial claims are your own personal theories. Likewise this man has his personal opinions of hypothetical situations in the future

It doesn't mean either "plan" exists and is being formally implemented

I see, it's just a big dream, and it's all in their heads.

And they let it accidentally spill out every so often eh?

Do you think they sound like nutters?

Especially this man, whose interview you said was very good?

Sounds like a complete lunatic doesn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Where in the hell are you getting those notions from?
    Please point to where these people have outlined their plans for an Army and to hand all the world's governments to China?
    Or is that all based on these off handed comments from one guy? (Which you don't seem to actually understand.)

Also, are you now going back on yourself when you said that they weren't planning a one world government and weren't up to anything nefarious?
    Why did you claim those things in the first place?

Are you still pretending that you are not proposing a conspiracy theory?
    And they let it accidentally spill out every so often eh?
    Are you also now suggesting that they are keeping their full plans secret?

King Mob wrote: »
    Where in the hell are you getting those notions from?
    Please point to where these people have outlined their plans for an Army and to hand all the world's governments to China?
    Or is that all based on these off handed comments from one guy? (Which you don't seem to actually understand.)

Also, are you now going back on yourself when you said that they weren't planning a one world government and weren't up to anything nefarious?
    Why did you claim those things in the first place?

Are you still pretending that you are not proposing a conspiracy theory?

Are you also now suggesting that they are keeping their full plans secret?

Also, just read the "good interview" and make up your own mind?

Have fun doing that but don't break anything.

Look at the nice colors.
    Laters.

I have. There is no way to connect what was actually said and what you claim.
    At least without completely misrepresenting what was said or making huge, silly leaps of logic.

So again, what leads you to believe that there are plans for an Army and to hand all the world's governments to China?
    Is it based solely on that one interview and those quotes?

Are you again reverting to ignoring questions you don't like?

King Mob wrote: »
    I have. There is no way to connect what was actually said and what you claim.
    At least without completely misrepresenting what was said or making huge, silly leaps of logic.

So again, what leads you to believe that there are plans for an Army and to hand all the world's governments to China?
    Is it based solely on that one interview and those quotes?

Are you again reverting to ignoring questions you don't like?

Try reading it again maybe?

I've highlighted some words using nice colors to make it easier for them to jump out at you.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106418271&postcount=92

He does sound nuts though, doesn't he?

Or not, because it's a "good interview" apparently.

Toodle pip.

Try reading it again maybe?

I've highlighted some words using nice colors to make it easier for them to jump out at you.

He does sound nuts though, doesn't he?
    Or not, because it's a "good interview" apparently.

Toodle pip.

Yes, I have read it. What you claim does not match with reality.
    No where in the text you quoted or elsewhere does he mention that anyone plans to create an army or hand power over to China.
    Nowhere in the text does he corroborate any of the claims you made earlier in the thread.
    There is no possible way to reach your conclusion without complete dishonesty or without a complete lack of comprehension.

I have asked you several questions you are ignoring. Would you like me to highlight these for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Have fun doing that but don't break anything.

Look at the nice colors.
    Laters.

Knock it off. /Mod

Advertisement