Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for coeliac participants (18-60)

Options
  • 14-02-2018 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I hope this is okay to post here because we need help for our study.

We are two 4th year Health Science and Nutrition students from Athlone Institute of Technology and we are looking for adults with coeliac disease to take part in our research study.
    We are investigating the dietary intake of adults with coeliac disease aged 18-60 years old.
    We are looking for participants who have been diagnosed with coeliac disease, aged 18-60 years old. The study will involve each participant to write down what they eat and drink in a food diary for four days, two weekdays and the weekend. There will also be two questionnaires that will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

We have tried the Coeliac Society of Ireland but not much luck there.

If you are interested in taking part in this study please pm me or leave a comment under this post and I will contact you.

Kind Regards,
    Amanda Conroy and Shane Gordon.
    Tagged:

Advertisement