Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codenames | Game 40

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

was thinking you wanted pirate, not princess :D for warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Pter wrote: »
    Thinking chair and sink for the two I'm missing.

If they are correct give me a clue for the other one and give me four guesses.

Think is worth clearing up also.

Just to say discussing out loud what you're thinking is grand. And I was waiting to hear your thoughts.

But don't think we should have instructions about if this is correct do that etc

Also clue number should correspond to the number of related words anyway. That's what unlimited is for.

Any ideas on what the final two words were?

sKeith wrote: »
    was thinking you wanted pirate, not princess :D for warrior

Yep could have gone 3 in hindsight!

Also didn't mean brush with bathtub.

Plan was Princess and brush were going to come under the makeup clue later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

your makeup 3 totaly confused me! and i could see the spymaster board ;)

Well makeup chair, face and pirate. It was a reach at that stage. Depp wears makeup in the Caribbean movies. Kids get pirate face paint etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

osh wrote: »
    Think is worth clearing up also.

Just to say discussing out loud what you're thinking is grand. And I was waiting to hear your thoughts.

But don't think we should have instructions about if this is correct do that etc

Also clue number should correspond to the number of related words anyway. That's what unlimited is for.

Any ideas on what the final two words were?

Fair point! Will bear it in mind.

Hadn't a clue tbh. Don't think my.mind was in commections mode this evening. Well not the right connections anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

osh wrote: »
    Well makeup chair, face and pirate. It was a reach at that stage. Depp wears makeup in the Caribbean movies. Kids get pirate face paint etc.

That pirate link was my.thinking behind opera. The singers do wear a lot of makeup iirc.

Advertisement