Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And no we're not at the LLS with Eyepatch unfortunately. Mack took his two nephews for the night. They're 6 and 8 and it's 10.30 at night and he has them drinking coke and playing Golden Axe on the Sega Megadrive. I wanna go to bed :o

Unkie of the Year right there... although one of them puked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

anna080 wrote: »
    It's a week since the great Late Late gif gate invasion. #neverforget

My best idea since ......looks at empty wine bottle.....memory says no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Watching cbb us live now, episode 3!just found it its 51 minutes in, as soon as an ad is shown I'm out till tomorrow. Them yanks and there ads (YouTube)

deco nate wrote: »
    Watching cbb us live now, episode 3!just found it its 51 minutes in, as soon as an ad is shown I'm out till tomorrow. Them yanks and there ads (YouTube)
    Annd I'm out...

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I'm gonna watch last night's ep now, couldn't do with watching it live. I'll report back. Just in case anyone's interested.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I found my new obsession, I just binged on 3 episodes of Ru Paul’s Drag Race in the bath. Why has it taken me this long to have this in my life? Bianca Del Rio slays my whole existence :D

I've just watched ep 3, the 1st eviction ep. I love it lads. The game-playing is nothing short of spectacular!

crustybla wrote: »
    I've just watched ep 3, the 1st eviction ep. I love it lads. The game-playing is nothing short of spectacular!

I’ve watched the first two episodes, going to try to watch the third later. It’s completely different to the uk one but I love how open they are about wanting to win. They are ruthless and I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Well I do love me some game playing, I might just have to catch the US version. Are they up on YouTube? Easy for a drunkard to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am jumping on the American Bandwagon also , will try start watching later , at least then we'll know what the rest of ye are talking about :)

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Well I do love me some game playing, I might just have to catch the US version. Are they up on YouTube? Easy for a drunkard to find?

Very easy to catch, even for me. I just typed in Cebebrity big brother US 2018. They come up s01 episode 01 etc. Enjoy and report back!:D

Very easy to catch, even for me. I just typed in Cebebrity big brother US 2018. They come up s01 episode 01 etc. Enjoy and report back!:D

I am on the rampage this weekend. Will start next week :D

https://youtu.be/m9bWXDDo58U

There ya go skip and Mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ninjini wrote: »
    I found my new obsession, I just binged on 3 episodes of Ru Paul’s Drag Race in the bath. Why has it taken me this long to have this in my life? Bianca Del Rio slays my whole existence :D

Enjoy the bath Wayne

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Enjoy the bath Wayne

Need someone to scrub me though :D

w2ktqt.jpg

I "borrowed" sons tablet , and watched first episode earlier :)
    Don't know who half of them are , but my good lordie , what a fecking BB house!!

Typical Americans - even the bb house is like a mansion ffs in comparison to the snug , little , cosy one we're used to seeing :D

Oh , Amarosa and Brandi arguing - , watch that also? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Survival of the fittest is a new thing starting on 3e in the hallowed CBB slot every night from tomorrow. Could be worth a gawk!

Survival of the fittest is a new thing starting on 3e in the hallowed CBB slot every night from tomorrow. Could be worth a gawk!

Are they "Celebs" or people we've never heard of ?

Not that there's much difference at this point :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I "borrowed" sons tablet , and watched first episode earlier :)
    Don't know who half of them are , but my good lordie , what a fecking BB house!!

Typical Americans - even the bb house is like a mansion ffs in comparison to the snug , little , cosy one we're used to seeing :D

Oh , Amarosa and Brandi arguing - , watch that also? ?

Watch the next couple when you get a chance Mam. The tactics are unbelievable. It really is all about the game for them. It's early days and tensions are mounting.:D

Watch the next couple when you get a chance Mam. The tactics are unbelievable. It really is all about the game for them. It's early days and tensions are mounting.:D

I will indeed , I was just wondering if ye all watch the extra clips as well ?

Don't want to miss out if ye do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are they "Celebs" or people we've never heard of ?

Not that there's much difference at this point :D

Danny Dyer's daughter and IAC winner Toff's ex are on it, so perhaps reality "celebs" connections

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Ok I'm just starting Ep 2 of USA one. Crustybla you may have a lot to answer for! Don't know any of them but it was an interesting first episode..

Am halfway through the second episode , am still undecided about it .
    It's too tactical , more of a Survivor feel about it than our usual BB .

Will still watch it though :)

tenor.gif?itemid=8176525

tenor.gif?itemid=8176525

I take it your on one :D

I take it your on one :D

Many pints is the only way I can get over the loss of my CBB fix. Many pints :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Many pints is the only way I can get over the loss of my CBB fix. Many pints :D

Or maybe back to monkey videos.:D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5CXILyCxKH0

Took me ages to find it today the video that you posted but so funny.

Decision made and it's a thumbs down for CBBUSA from me :(

Give me our GS, EOTB, MIC,TOWIE , wannabe celebs with their alcohol swigging , bed hopping , fake showmances any day :D

Decision made and it's a thumbs down for CBBUSA from me :(

Give me our GS, EOTB, MIC,TOWIE , wannabe celebs with their alcohol swigging , bed hopping , fake showmances any day :D
    Did you watch the eviction?

• Advertisement

Did you watch the eviction?

Yes , poor !!!!!

I just don't like it tbh , the whole thing , and their voices annoy me .
    Apart from evicted C .

Advertisement