Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kolido wrote: »
    Be sure to check yourself before you leave the house!

Definitely. Gonna wear no knickers to be extra careful. Just like Jesus would have wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm so tired and hungover, going to put myself in an induced chocolate coma to aid my recovery. Mmmmmm chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Definitely. Gonna wear no knickers to be extra careful. Just like Jesus would have wanted.

... and the Mack Dogg!!! Woof woof baby!

Omackeral wrote: »
    ... and the Mack Dogg!!! Woof woof baby!

tenor.gif?itemid=4084933

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Gimme the broom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gimme the broom

?

Dammit , I should have realised that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Hand in your clique membership at the melted welly mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

It didn't 'clique' with me either until I saw the gif Mam.:pac:

Bloody rain lads. Kids are going spare.

• Advertisement

Hand in your clique membership at the melted welly mam.

Admit it , ye were all puzzled too but wouldn't ask , ye waited for the fool here to embarrass herself....:(

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Admit it , ye were all puzzled too but wouldn't ask , ye waited for the fool here to embarrass herself....:(

:D

I thought Derek had lost his marbles for a minute, I must admit! But once I clocked it was a bank hol and booze was involved, I immediately remembered our Sarah god love her. RIP broom.

I thought Derek had lost his marbles for a minute, I must admit! But once I clocked it was a bank hol and booze was involved, I immediately remembered our Sarah god love her. RIP broom.

Lol , it'd never click with me if I'm honest !
    I just thought Anna wanted the broom to sweep us all out and have the place to herself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

To be fair, was a full moon recently, brooms and all that!

I’ve literally been dying in a heap all day and only just resurfaced. Whoever invented karaoke needs to be shot

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Admit it , ye were all puzzled too but wouldn't ask , ye waited for the fool here to embarrass herself....

I did wonder but figured alcohol may be involved! Hope you're feeling better Anna, I recommend lots of leftover Easter chocolate!!

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    I did wonder but figured alcohol may be involved! Hope you're feeling better Anna, I recommend lots of leftover Easter chocolate!!

I ate no chocolate yesterday !

Am not watching Heroin(e) on netflix , eating an easter egg... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Hi guys...if you see my name pop up as viewing your profile (a lot!) It's just cos I keep hitting the posters name instead of the last post thingy...not perving..honestly..haven't figured out emoji yet on new tab yet either..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Girls Aloud had some very catchy tunes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

jluv wrote: »
    Hi guys...if you see my name pop up as viewing your profile (a lot!) It's just cos I keep hitting the posters name instead of the last post thingy...not perving..honestly..haven't figured out emoji yet on new tab yet either..

Can you check my profile as I feel left out. :D

• Advertisement

Hi guys if you see my name pop up on your profile it’s cos I stalk all your posts :D

I felt left out so did a few profiles there. You're welcome Jeff

skipper_G wrote: »
    I felt left out so did a few profiles there. You're welcome Jeff

Ahh now I can sleep well tonight. :)

I ordered ferns hot curry sauce to try make Singapore chow main (it seems no where in Ireland sells it) and getting Chan Chan sauce tomorrow to make homemade spice bag.:)

My cooking ability is just enough to keep me alive. :D

This, thread is still broke for next page update.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Hi guys, I can't see who is stalking me because I'm on the super old coloured background which Boards no longer support. Resist change!

wyrn wrote: »
    Hi guys, I can't see who is stalking me because I'm on the super old coloured background which Boards no longer support. Resist change!

wyrn the hipster. :)

BTW I can't see anyone checked out your profile.

Happy Friday ye bunch of non chatty people :D

( I know , real life gets in the way at times dammit !! )

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

jluv wrote:

I keep doing that too ... but I didn't realise that people could see I viewed their profiles ... oops!!
    Mam of 4 wrote:
    Happy Friday ye bunch of non chatty people

Mam of 4 wrote:
    ( I know , real life gets in the way at times dammit !! )

Happy Friday everyone, I love when there's a new post in this forum! Not long now til Summer BB!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Happy Friday folks! We’re off to Ibiza tomorrow for a week. Taxi picking us up at 6.30am. Mack is out at a match and hasn’t even packed yet. I’m halfway through panic packing and have paused for a calming glass of wine.

• Advertisement

Happy Friday folks! We’re off to Ibiza tomorrow for a week. Taxi picking us up at 6.30am. Mack is out at a match and hasn’t even packed yet. I’m halfway through panic packing and have paused for a calming glass of wine.

tenor.gif?itemid=3949092

Advertisement