Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ha I read that comment! I can’t remember what post it was under though so I can’t go and Instastalk you.
    If memory serves, it was set to private. I'm living for the blogger drama these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Sorry goy to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Skip, how are you getting on with your howaya phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »

It's great. I love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Sorry goy to do this.

That you Jeff ??

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »

I got the same one and its all good.
    Plus I got €10 credit and 20GB data for a month registoring the phone.

Oh and an Irish rugby jersey. :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That you Jeff ??

It wouldn't let post a pic in R arsy thead so I posted it here and copied the linked to there.:)

It wouldn't let post a pic in R arsy thead so I posted it here and copied the linked to there.:)

Lol , clever thinking :D

Love the hat !

ETA:
    Just realised it's not you , I blame the lack of sleep ......

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Did ye get much snow lads? Snowed most of the day here but started melting off in the afternoon. Got a nice morning out in it though. Sick of it now, the floors are manky from it.

I'm in north Dublin city and went out walking earlier thinking it looked find but what looked like soft slush was frozen into ice.
    That was about 5pm and only opened the back door to let the dog out since as it's too cold.

• Advertisement

crustybla wrote: »
    Did ye get much snow lads? Snowed most of the day here but started melting off in the afternoon. Got a nice morning out in it though. Sick of it now, the floors are manky from it.

We need bright , cold days for us to believe Spring is here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Oh Mam, bring it on! I don't want to get my hopes up for summer but I can't help it. Wouldn't it be lovely if we had some fab weather?

Got a fair bit but thankfully it's starting to thaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,430 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm watching the finale of The Young Offenders series again, what a funny show, Billy is hilarious

Oh Mam, bring it on! I don't want to get my hopes up for summer but I can't help it. Wouldn't it be lovely if we had some fab weather?

Ha , same here , a little bit of heat with sunny days and we'd think we have hit the jackpot ! Would be so nice , fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm watching the finale of The Young Offenders series again, what a funny show, Billy is hilarious

I watched the the other night for the first time.. Gas.

I was watching a program I had recorded on my Virgin Media box, about Jonny Versace, the ****ing thing cut off after about a 60 minutes, for some reason it didn't record the full episode, I missed the ****ing end of it, I'm ****ing fuming.. :(...... It could have been me own fault, I could have turned everything off, as I do before I go to bed, but you'd think there'd be a alarm to tell you that you're recording are going to be cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's definitely a socks on night tonight.
    Iv a thermostat in the bathroom but it's too cold to go check it.

I wear socks all the time even in summer :o (In bed not going out)
    You must have a warm house Jeff.

I checked the temp in the loo and it's 6c it was down as low as 3c a few weeks ago.
    MARCH cop on you are not winter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I checked the temp in the loo and it's 6c it was down as low as 3c a few weeks ago.

My phone says 0 degrees. Your heating is working :o
    It was colder a few weeks ago, I remember having way more clothes on to keep warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

lousy-smarch-weather-600x400.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Plenty of snow here. On my way to work and its about -10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm in Galway for the weekend. No snow but bitterly cold. My hands were blue yesterday at the Galway/Dublin match. My new name is Smurf. :) I've also lost my voice after two days of partying. Great city, we've had a blast.

My phone says 0 degrees. Your heating is working :o
    It was colder a few weeks ago, I remember having way more clothes on to keep warm.

This morning I found that I had left a window open. :mad:

This morning I found that I had left a window open. :mad:
    I love open windows - for the fresh air, not for thieving oppertunities.

Rfrip wrote: »
    Don’t know did any of ye folllow this thread a few years ago but it’s brilliant, with a lovely ending

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057355848/1

Im just past the wedding in that thread and skipped most none of posts and find it crazy how people are about their weddings.

Thanks for posting it.

wyrn wrote: »
    I love open windows - for the fresh air, not for thieving oppertunities.

Yeah even in the cold I like to air the place but not like me to leave it open because someone could get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Yeah even in the cold I like to air the place but not like me to leave it open because someone could get in.

But you could set a series of home alone style traps to inflict pain on the would be intruders. How fun would that be :)

skipper_G wrote: »
    But you could set a series of home alone style traps to inflict pain on the would be intruders. How fun would that be :)

If someone got in that window they would make loads of noise for sure. :)
    I'm more worried my lidl dog would attack and be stepped on and killed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,430 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Your poor cold arse :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Your poor cold arse :p

Not a chance my arse was hitting that seat. :)

Iv an ecig thing that if it's charged up then you can charge your phone from it through a USB.
    Handy if the electric goes.

Advertisement