Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands got talent

Options
  • 04-02-2018 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

well did any of you watch it? no great I thought far too much dancing, Are they governed by the show in England, Jason Byrne adds a bit of life to it, has Louis not got enough to do without getting involved in this , not a great choice of judges. Little girl from china should have got a golden buzzer. may watch another episode but it all seems a bit copied even down to the challenge between Jason and Louis could the not have come up with something new.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I watched 5 mins and turned it off. That fella dancing at the start was s**t so couldn't watch anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭buried

All I ever see on these f**king things is just a Higher def version of mess like this. Good laugh tho

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

The usual second rate rubbish spewed out by this country. They should stick to what they’re good at like the Late Late Show and Ray D’arcy Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,310 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Thread already here in the Television forum!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057752137

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement