Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Gameweek 27 Transfers.

  • 03-02-2018 4:17pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭ Invincible


    Motm Mata in

    Looking @ you KM79 :-)


«134

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 38,802 ✭✭✭✭ KevIRL


    Free hit activated


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭ eh i dunno


    Stephens in. 3 in 3 now


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Sell someone buy someone, maybe do that twice...


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    I may well do Andy king to JWP
    On my radar for so so long


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭ greedygoblin


    I really don't know what to do. Looking like I'll be banking it right now...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭ 2nd Row Donkey


    Free hit activated.

    Wildcard activated.

    Madness.



    /banter


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    Chilwell back out. Disaster!
    Probably Swans/Burnley def in


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭ Ace2007


    Lingard to Ibe - free's up some cash, although it will leave me with 3 Bournmouth players


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭ caviardreams


    Adrian out for anyone - what a disaster. Can't believe I got rid of De Gea for him during the Spurs/W Ham double week :mad::mad:


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭ shineon23


    Pickford Out.

    Who I'll buy depends on if i sell another player and how much i have to play around it.

    A fit and playing Rob Elliot would be great news.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,413 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    shineon23 wrote: »
    Pickford Out.

    Who I'll buy depends on if i sell another player and how much i have to play around it.

    A fit and playing Rob Elliot would be great news.

    Fabianski looks a good option, they've a nice run coming up


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭ Ace2007


    Fabianski looks a good option, they've a nice run coming up

    pity he plays for Swansea who do not keep clean sheets and they are playing teams with goal scores in form,

    Goal for Aubameyang, from offside position, possible Mikki assist


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭ elefant


    Looking to make a big move.

    Something like Alli and DCL to Milojevic/Ibe and Aubemyang. Would be very nice to have a Firminio, Kane, Aubemyang attack.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭ shineon23


    Fabianski looks a good option, they've a nice run coming up

    Not a bad shout.

    But I might end up going back to DDG and forget about my GKs until August.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭ Ace2007


    elefant wrote: »
    Looking to make a big move.

    Something like Alli and DCL to Milojevic/Ibe and Aubemyang. Would be very nice to have a Firminio, Kane, Aubemyang attack.

    I'm thinking of something similar - but Aguero instead of Firmino,

    So idea is to leave Lingard as is, and do Alonso to Kelly, will leave me with 4.3m in the bank to look about getting Aubameyang next GW


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,413 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    Pogba to Walcott.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭ the whole year inn


    Ace2007 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of something similar - but Aguero instead of Firmino,

    So idea is to leave Lingard as is, and do Alonso to Kelly, will leave me with 4.3m in the bank to look about getting Aubameyang next GW

    There's a lot of games for Aguero,he won't play every match, I think I'll bank my transfer.


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭ Shedite27


    shineon23 wrote: »
    A fit and playing Rob Elliot would be great news.
    Newcastle signed a keeper on deadline day. They also have a fairly rotten run.


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Wilberto


    Son to Walcott to add to the small bit of cash I already have in the bank.

    Probably WC in two gameweeks time to go balls deep in Arsenal. :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭ shineon23


    Shedite27 wrote: »
    Newcastle signed a keeper on deadline day. They also have a fairly rotten run.

    Ahhhh no. Poor auld Rob.

    I already own Elliot, my sole survivor from GW1.

    I meant I'd gladly play him over Pickford at this stage if there was any chance of him getting minutes.


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Wilberto


    shineon23 wrote: »
    Ahhhh no. Poor auld Rob.

    I already own Elliot, my sole survivor from GW1.

    I meant I'd gladly play him over Pickford at this stage if there was any chance of him getting minutes.


    Kane and Dunk are the only two in my side that haven't got the chop since day 1. :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,413 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    May bank actually, two fts would be handy after we get more info from the cup games.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Probably aguero to kane !
    But I need aguero to rise or Kane to fall .....


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭ Invincible


    Went
    Kane -> Aubameyang
    .1 gain on gain before fall


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    I can now afford aguero to kane


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭ Morzadec


    dahat wrote: »
    Sell someone buy someone, maybe do that twice...



  • Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭ elefant


    Straight choice between Kenedy or Milojevic.

    Anyone who saw Kenedy the past couple of games have any wisdom for me?


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    Think I'll bank and have 2 ft going in to gw28. Arsenal attackers are tempting but I'm trying to be rational and tell myself not to chase lost points. Not sure they'll fare great over the next 2 fixtures, and there's also a probable blank gw31 looming in the not too distant future


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    manual_man wrote: »
    Think I'll bank and have 2 ft going in to gw28. Arsenal attackers are tempting but I'm trying to be rational and tell myself not to chase lost points. Not sure they'll fare great over the next 2 fixtures, and there's also a probable blank gw31 looming in the not too distant future

    I’m now tempted to bank too
    Havewbigh did aguero to Kane but may wait a week yet as I’ll likely captain Sanchez or salah anyway


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater


    Tempted to do TPT to Kenedy and either Lingard to Rambo or Son to Walcott!


Advertisement