Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K K5 Mod 1 Kriss Vector

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

Would you consider a VSR10 GSpec wirh all internals upgraded (tight bore barrel, cnc hop up, maple leaf bucking with several grades ready, steel trigger shear, new spring, new piston with brass float ring.....)? Externally: bipod, cheek rest adjustable, choice of two sights (40mm hawk and 48mm forgettable brand but serviceable). Faux sheep skin lined gun bag with standing fold away legs so it stands by your fire position holding mags, tools and ready to drop in the gun.
    (The rif is almost new, build not completet just yet, ASUK - Airsoft Sniper UK are a little slow sending some parts but they're paid for and on their way.)

As the VSR is not built yet and all the parts required not delivered, making a deal on this could get difficult.
    I think it best I withdraw my offer and visit this thread when the VSR is complete and should the Kriss be still available.I'll keep following the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Tonsil wrote: »
    As the VSR is not built yet and all the parts required not delivered, making a deal on this could get difficult.
    I think it best I withdraw my offer and visit this thread when the VSR is complete and should the Kriss be still available.I'll keep following the thread.

Cheers for the offer. Keep me updated on the vsr as it’s my kind of piece. Thanks

Wilco

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Bump
    hi ebr where you based mate?

johnny.m. wrote: »
    hi ebr where you based mate?

Outside navan, meath

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Hi EBR, would you be willing to meet in Dunboyne? travelling up from Athy so its quite a distance to Navan

johnny.m. wrote: »
    Hi EBR, would you be willing to meet in Dunboyne? travelling up from Athy so its quite a distance to Navan

If you have a sale price of 330.00 that is

Yea I could meet there if it’s easier for you. Yea in the condition it’s in and with the sight I feel that’s a fair price

Yea I could meet there if it’s easier for you. Yea in the condition it’s in and with the sight I feel that’s a fair price

Any issues with the gun I should be aware of

Pending inspection I offer you the asking brother. PM when you get some time

Advertisement