Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Always interesting to watch a match that is the biggest match of someone's life. That's where we are with Bayzler here.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,909 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Oh Gargano has his family all at the arena which means he is def loosing. Is this a 2 or 3 hour show?

prob get screwed by someone ??

be bad form for Almas if he insults his family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

cian68 wrote: »
    Always interesting to watch a match that is the biggest match of someone's life. That's where we are with Bayzler here.

Ember Moon is not good at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ember moon to drop the title

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Didn't we see Ohno vs Black at a takeover already ?

• Advertisement

Ember moon to drop the title

Oh i was wrong , So far this Takeover has not blown me away

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Brilliant ending to that

That was a brilliant finish I thought for sure she was done

Nothing great at all so far, main event better be 6 stars.

I love how I never plan to stay up for Takeover's and end up finding it hard to go to bed, where as I plan to stay up for main roster stuff and find it hard to stay up

• Advertisement

Yea plus with the post match attack it allows Shayna to still look strong

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Loved that finish. Thought Ember Moon was brilliant.

We get it mauro you commentated on mma and boxing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Ember Moon is not good at all.

Can't say as I agree with you at all

I've thought she was of the best women in nxt since Becky bayley etc...

I think bayzler isn't up to much there tonight . Though I haven't gotten to watch the mae young classic and I understand she was good but green out in that

Perhaps she just needs some more polishing

But I quite like ember moon and think she could bring something different to the womens division

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Loved that finish. Thought Ember Moon was brilliant.

It was great to see a drawn out submission move since most days people just tap straight away

and there's ricochet

seems those seats are reserved for wwe talent cause War Machine were in the same seats ??

Gimmick is bad, bad promo, those one legged dropkicks are just the dirt worst. I'm not a regular NXT viewer, but she wasn't good there at all. Nothing special whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Adam Cole has the perfect heel face.

Looks totally sneaky and untrustworthy.

I've never seen Adam Cole fight before but I've heard **** loads , I love what of i've seen of Black I'm presuming this is gonna be good , Might head to bed after this one

Black the new undertaker ???

it would take a massive push for this vampire character to work on the main roster but it has potential

• Advertisement

Main Event will be incredible. Wait for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That fake out that Black does reminds of the ones you could give CAWS in the old Smackdown games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Black the new undertaker ???

it would take a massive push for this vampire character to work on the main roster but it has potential
    What? Vampire? No, he is an outcast, one who beats his own drum. That's his character. It resonates with people and would do well on the main roster. Like Corbin, but more so for the audience. And more talented. And charismatic.

I love Gargano would love to see him win , I can't buy Almas as a champion at all, probably because so often he was the door mat for new talent coming into NXT

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    What? Vampire? No, he is an outcast, one who beats his own drum. That's his character. It resonates with people and would do well on the main roster. Like Corbin, but more so for the audience. And more talented. And charismatic.

why does he enter on a cross thing ???

he looks cool though and a bit unique he's from the Netherlands which is not really known for being a wrestling stronghold

PTH2009 wrote: »
    why does he enter on a cross thing ???

he looks cool though and a bit unique he's from the Netherlands which is not really known for being a wrestling stronghold
    I have no idea, but his character is pretty much to be a beacon to outcasts as he is one himself. Something that could definitely get the crowd on his side on Raw/SD. Also, very talented, love his style too.

By the way, that springboard into the kendo stick must have hurt like a bitch, not anyway to tense up a lot, ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Ricochet/Almas would be the way to go surely?

Doubt they'll give him the belt straight away though?

My guess would be: Gargano wins tonight, loses to Adam Cole at New Orleans after Ciampa comes back and they feud for a few months. Then Cole- Ricochet and War Machine- Fish/ O Reilly in summer feuds before UE go to the main roster in August/ September.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I have no idea, but his character is pretty much to be a beacon to outcasts as he is one himself. Something that could definitely get the crowd on his side on Raw/SD.

So...

Edgelord!

What a match!

Isn't Ciampa meant to be back by March? Would make sense for him to cost him so!

• Advertisement

That bump

Advertisement