Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tadhg Fleming

Options
  • 25-01-2018 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭

What do ye make of him lads? He's the guy that did the bat video. Seems to be very popular at the moment and a sex symbol judging by the all female comments in his comments section of his videos. Genuinely funny or a one hit wonder kind of thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

One hit wonder?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Hello Tadgh, nobody cares anymore. You had your fifteen minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Hi Tadhg.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'll tell you one thing, he's funnier than that cockwomble Cian Twomey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Eh... Who?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

I just Googled him, is he from Cork? I had a friend who was Fleming from Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I can't believe I looked at some of his bat video. I'd never heard of him and would be quite happy never to hear of him again. Why are people saying that he's funny? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Not everyone in every viral video has to become famous.
    What is it with the young people's thirst for celebrity ?

To answer OP, one hit wonder as it should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tidyboii

Watched a lot of his videos. Why is he getting all the attention when its d'aul fella making any bit of entertainment? Still have yet to see a Cian Twomey video. First 10 seconds of one of his early vids made me think he was a c@@t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Went to college with him for 3 years. Genuinely funny guy. He was always mental even before he started recording himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

That bat video.. so much playing for the camera.

So much 'viral video's are put on and staged and then the usual websites will lap it up. Plus I believe that bat was kidnapped,... I also hear the bat hasn't received any commission from the video.

Advertisement